Segments that were possibly taped on the same day

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, this one goes without saying, but the Take 6 performances were easily filmed the same day.

BertsNose

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all segments with particular guest stars were all filmed in one day.
Speaking of segments with guest stars being filmed in a day, I couldn't find it on the link someone provided on page 1 of known taping dates, it just occurred to me that it's possible these could have all been filmed on the same day. I think that's the same roof, even though it's a little hard to see in the "Up on the Roof" video because it was filmed at night I guess.

I don't know about "Jelly Man Kelly" but I think that was probably filmed on a different day because in that one James Taylor isn't wearing a vest like in the other two videos. Also does anyone know the episode number for James Taylor and Oscar/"Up on the Roof" at night?

(I don't know why this video has some kind of yellow and green border around the picture.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know about "Jelly Man Kelly" but I think that was probably filmed on a different day because in that one James Taylor isn't wearing a vest like in the other two videos. Also does anyone know the episode number for James Taylor and Oscar/"Up on the Roof" at night?
Or he could have just taken off his vest when they shot it (or put a vest on before doing the others, depending on what order they were shot). Wouldn't have been that difficult.

Gordon Matt

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. Looking at it, I just noticed it says show #1736 was taped 11/29/1982. I wonder when the very last scenes of Will Lee as Mr. Hooper were taped. It puzzled me at the time why it took them nearly a year to address his death on the show. Of course, I wasn't thinking about the shows (and various segments) being taped months in advance of when they would air, followed by a cycle of reruns.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. Looking at it, I just noticed it says show #1736 was taped 11/29/1982. I wonder when the very last scenes of Will Lee as Mr. Hooper were taped. It puzzled me at the time why it took them nearly a year to address his death on the show. Of course, I wasn't thinking about the shows (and various segments) being taped months in advance of when they would air, followed by a cycle of reruns.
You're welcome.

hooperfan

Reaction score
It no doubt took the producers some time to figure out exactly what to do about the situation. Plus, the episode cycle for season 14 had to go through a second run during the summer, so having an episode address his death, then seeing him in a scene in an upcoming episode would be confusing.

He appears in episode 1734, which is frustrating because there's a severely edited copy of that in the trading circles but the scene with him, Gordon and the Two Headed Monster wasn't recorded :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It no doubt took the producers some time to figure out exactly what to do about the situation. Plus, the episode cycle for season 14 had to go through a second run during the summer, so having an episode address his death, then seeing him in a scene in an upcoming episode would be confusing.

He appears in episode 1734, which is frustrating because there's a severely edited copy of that in the trading circles but the scene with him, Gordon and the Two Headed Monster wasn't recorded :stick_out_tongue:
I'm looking at the episode over on the Wiki right now, and it doesn't even look complete at all.

And as for the scene in question, is it the first scene?

hooperfan

Reaction score
I'm looking at the episode over on the Wiki right now, and it doesn't even look complete at all.

And as for the scene in question, is it the first scene?
Yeah, I have a 22 minute only of parts of this episode, and Scene 1 isn't included

hooperfan

Reaction score
I believe both 1446 and 1447 were filmed on the same day, Mr. Hooper and Maria are wearing the same clothes