Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But you guys keep talking about the left getting off too easy on this forum. With all due respect, this seems to be exactly what you guys talk about - genocide aside, since that's not even the point of this thing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But you guys keep talking about the left getting off too easy on this forum. With all due respect, this seems to be exactly what you guys talk about - genocide aside, since that's not even the point of this thing.
Well, yeah.

Cause anytime I give critism about the left, I get some kind of lecture about how I'm wrong. :smirk:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It isn't.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness though, I'm not saying that the left is never critizised at all. I've seen pleanty of critisim, trust me. I was just saying sometimes I feel like on this forum specifically the left gets too much credit or left off the hook.

I mean, granted Snowth, I will agree with you on the fact that you believe picking Hillary was a bad choice even though I also disagree on the choice of Bernie being bad.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It was posted on Facebook this evening, and it's less about the subject of genocide, or more about Independents saying this is why the left is more of a problem than the right, or even why the left is actually the main problem in the country right now - which is something those of you tagged have been saying in all of these threads, hence why I thought of you guys when I saw this.
I never said anything like that. I don't know where you're getting that from.