Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's some cringeworthy stereotyping.
And yet, that's Murka for ya.
Agreed. I get what your intention was behind your post, Snowth, but consider yourself lucky you posted this on a Muppet forum and not a public platform like twitter or you’d be getting A LOT of backlash right now.
Luckily, nobody really follows me on Twitter anyway. 🤷‍♂️

But even so, let's be honest, they really do take issue with what other non-white Americans wear - especially the hijabs . . . 'cause, y'know, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim." Just like "not all frogs are toads, but all toads are frogs."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of getting worked up, it's hilarious how Tucker Carlson is crying over how he perceives the media to be portraying Kamala Harris as a "demigod" (honestly, I've seen such little coverage of her, you'd think she didn't exist), even though Fox spent four years portraying Trump as Jesus Christ in the flesh sent by God Himself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

But even so, let's be honest, they really do take issue with what other non-white Americans wear - especially the hijabs . . . 'cause, y'know, "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim." Just like "not all frogs are toads, but all toads are frogs."
Trust me I totally get that, seeing those instances with my own eyes. I meant in an instance like if you commented on let’s say a public icon’s status explaining this exact same topic with that exact wording, millions of people would see that and get on your case about it. It’s the wording that can cause those reactions.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And yet, that's Murka for ya.

So you are actually justifying your cringeworthy stereotyping because you do it on a site that isn't very big and not on a more public venue? Isn't that pretty much defining yourself as a closet racist?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why can't Biden put a stop to this ridiculous Trump policy of forcing us to get a star on our driver's license just to grant us permission to fly or enter government buildings? What a hassle it's been having to get copies of birth certificates and other such documents just to get a stupid star stamped on our stupid driver licenses, or we'll be banned from flying or entering a government building.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know….. I think the soy boy meme easily represents the straight white male liberal who thinks he speaks for all minorities and never gives them a chance to speak:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Why can't Biden put a stop to this ridiculous Trump policy of forcing us to get a star on our driver's license just to grant us permission to fly or enter government buildings? What a hassle it's been having to get copies of birth certificates and other such documents just to get a stupid star stamped on our stupid driver licenses, or we'll be banned from flying or entering a government building.

Ummmm, that law passed in 2005. The deadline to get one is October 2021

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So wait, that blonde bimbo Tomi Lahren, who's about as far-right conservative as it gets, is actually defending Caitlyn Jenner who just endured some transphobic heckling at an event?

I'm . . . stunned. I guess as long as she's wealthy, white, and Republican, that's all that matters, even though this is the same party that made such a big fuss out of that bathroom bill inviting men into women's bathrooms for the explicit purpose of raping cis-gendered women (they said).