Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The cop showed up to break up illegal street racing when he was surround and not allowed to leave. What was he suppose to do in that situation?
Further more, the crowd was banging on the car and trying to smash the windows. I suppose he could have just waited until he was assaulted or even killed. But I'm sure NPR would somehow spin his death as his own fault.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, here's something you don't see everyday: a Trump supporter who can speak intelligently and actually make some pretty sound points, and a reporter just asking him honest questions
You are such an ***. For all the condemnation the left does about stereotyping you do more than anybody. Believe it or not, most Trump supporters can speak intelligently and make fine points. Just that you have your head so far up a place where the sun dont shine that you don't take the time to listen to them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to that street race, as someone who almost got hit by some jack*** who was on his phone, not paying attention to me walking past a road near a gas station when he had plenty of time to slow down and let me walk and then tried starting **** with me over it just because he wasn’t paying attention and even threatened to cut my head open just because I called him out for talking on the phone while driving as I was walking away five years ago (and also friends who have been run over by ignorant drivers not paying attention), I don’t agree with running over pedestrians and frankly, even with those clearly millienial and Gen z idiots having an illegal street race and trying to start ****, the both of them were in the wrong and I don’t have sympathy for either party. I’m not picking sides with this one.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
In regards to that street race, as someone who almost got hit by some jack*** who was on his phone, not paying attention to me walking past a road near a gas station when he had plenty of time to slow down and let me walk and then tried starting **** with me over it just because he wasn’t paying attention and even threatened to cut my head open just because I called him out for talking on the phone while driving as I was walking away five years ago, I don’t agree with running over pedestrians and frankly, even with those clearly millienial and Gen z idiots having an illegal street race and trying to start ****, the both of them were in the wrong and I don’t have sympathy for either party. I’m not picking sides with this one.
Did you read the story? The policeman felt his life was in danger due to the violent protestors.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes I did, but running over someone is frankly just as ignorant and he could have backed out and drove off. Again, I’m not picking sides.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Yes I did, but running over someone is frankly just as ignorant and he could have backed out and drove off. Again, I’m not picking sides.
Try reading it again. He tried backing up but was blocked by the mob. He had his lights and siren activated trying to get them to move but they weren't moving

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Illegal street racing is nothing new.
Back in the 50s it was called drag racing. Not to condone it, but my dad did that. Souped up hot rods tearing up the street, and inevitably the cops would come and bust everybody.
Everybody knew it was illegal and dangerous. And if you did it anyway, you were just asking for trouble.
I wasn’t there. But if a cop feels outnumbered, and the crowd doesn’t break up, we’ll get ready for something to happen.