Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wow, way to just overgeneralize a group of people simply because they don’t match up to your expectations. Stay classy.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, way to just overgeneralize a group of people simply because they don’t match up to your expectations. Stay classy.
Self-proclaimed gender fluid and non-binary people do not wake up every day hating the body they were born into the way transgender people do. They do not look at their genitals and want to take a knife to themselves. They are just people that do not conform to gender norms, which is purely a social construct. They view gender based on their interests. They want you to use their made up pronouns so they feel special. Sorry, but they diminish the struggles of actual transgender people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have you ever actually talked to anyone non-binary? Do you know anyone non-binary?

MWoO

Reaction score
Have you ever actually talked to anyone non-binary? Do you know anyone non-binary?
Yes. I have also seen several videos on the subject of being non-binary with self proclaimed non-binary people explaining what it means as well. Non-binary is purely having to do with the social construct of gender and gender roles, not feeling biologically wrong. It's the idea that one can wear whatever clothing they want, regardless of what society has deemed "gender appropriate".

The idea of being transgender basically embraces the idea of a binary gender system. A transgender person feels they are in the wrong body and wishes to use the social constructs of gender to express the gender they feel the are, not the one they were born as. Many men who transition to women express their gender identity through fashion and makeup and overtly "female" mannerisms. They express themselves based on how they think society views females, often in an exaggerated way.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
Yes. I have also seen several videos on the subject of being non-binary with self proclaimed non-binary people explaining what it means as well. Non-binary is purely having to do with the social construct of gender and gender roles, not feeling biologically wrong. It's the idea that one can wear whatever clothing they want, regardless of what society has deemed "gender appropriate".

The idea of being transgender basically embraces the idea of a binary gender system. A transgender person feels they are in the wrong body and wishes to use the social constructs of gender to express the gender they feel the are, not the one they were born as. Many men who transition to women express their gender identity through fashion and makeup and overtly "female" mannerisms. They express themselves based on how they think society views females, often in an exaggerated way.
Why does it matter so much to you what people want to do with their junk

MWoO

Reaction score
Why does it matter so much to you what people want to do with their junk
At what point did I say it did? I literally said that non-binary and gender fluid had nothing to do with biology.

If you disagree with what I said, try responding with a well reasoned rebuttal. Your auto-response doesn't fit here.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
At what point did I say it did? I literally said that non-binary and gender fluid had nothing to do with biology.

If you disagree with what I said, try responding with a well reasoned rebuttal. Your auto-response doesn't fit here.
Why do you care though? It doesn't affect you just let people live their lives ffs.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I think it’s funny Biden issuing a mask mandate for everyone on public grounds in DC (operative word EVERYONE). In his second day in office, he’s going into the Capitol without one. My, how quickly we forget.
It’s like in “Santa Claus is Coming To Town”.

The Burgermeister Meisterburger bans all toys, and his minions catch him playing with a yo-yo.