Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Frankly I have no respect for cops anymore with how unprofessional they are that I could care less what happens to them. With that said, the people involved trying to destroy the car were also idiots and asked for it.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
See, this is the next step. It’s not enough Democrats control all branches of government. Now they want to cancel anyone who aligned themselves with Trump.
This is shades of Google censoring the New York Post story on Hunter Biden before the election.
No dissent allowed. If you do show you supported Trump (and Mike Lindell did, so did the CEO of Goya) you have to be shut up.

Early on in Trump’s term, Snowthy referred to him as Dictator Drumpf. What is shaping up now is more dictatorial than anything Trump did.
We disagreed on this thread a lot. But nobody’s voice was silenced.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Donald Trump has now opened up the office of the former president:

You cropped out the portion of the statement where they actually admit they're pushing an agenda.
See, this is the next step. It’s not enough Democrats control all branches of government. Now they want to cancel anyone who aligned themselves with Trump.
Good. Just about everyone who aligned themselves with Trump were just as crooked as he was, and the My Pillow Guy is certainly no exception.
No dissent allowed.
Again, I point back to people who have been arrested for peacefully protesting during Trump's years in the White House.
Early on in Trump’s term, Snowthy referred to him as Dictator Drumpf. What is shaping up now is more dictatorial than anything Trump did.
How do you even figure? The only good thing the My Pillow Guy did was open up his factory for mask production, but otherwise, he used his newfound political power to further push and spread Trump's agenda and rhetoric.

You say this is even more dictatorial, so are you saying the fact that in modern-day Germany, any fleeting references to Hitler or the Nazi regime being illegal is even more dictatorial than Hitler's Nazi regime was?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean that’s pretty much the Democratic Party in a nutshell. Cancel cancel cancel.

Seriously, it’s going to get to the point where you’ll be in trouble for being white and singing along to a song performed by a black person.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's pretty telling when the biggest loudest doofus that was crying Dictator Drumpf is now defending censorship of any dissenting opinion

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You cropped out the portion of the statement where they actually admit they're pushing an agenda.
Good. Just about everyone who aligned themselves with Trump were just as crooked as he was, and the My Pillow Guy is certainly no exception.
Again, I point back to people who have been arrested for peacefully protesting during Trump's years in the White House.

How do you even figure? The only good thing the My Pillow Guy did was open up his factory for mask production, but otherwise, he used his newfound political power to further push and spread Trump's agenda and rhetoric.

You say this is even more dictatorial, so are you saying the fact that in modern-day Germany, any fleeting references to Hitler or the Nazi regime being illegal is even more dictatorial than Hitler's Nazi regime was?
I don’t glorify Hitler, just like in this country I don’t glorify slavery or Jim Crow. But you’d be remiss in rewriting history and pretending it never existed.
I’m not a fan of the KKK either. But it’s not doing anyone any favors denying these people existed.
There’s a huge difference between learning about the atrocities of history and celebrating them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I mean that’s pretty much the Democratic Party in a nutshell. Cancel cancel cancel.

Seriously, it’s going to get to the point where you’ll be in trouble for being white and singing along to a song performed by a black person.
Yes. Cultural appropriation has already begun.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I'm sorry. I'll see if I can find the full statement.