Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought the Trumpsters with their "LOCK HER UP!!" chants were ridiculous enough, now he and Alex Jones have them all chanting "FIRE FAUCI!!" Fauci's one of the only people who actually knows what he's talking about.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This is nuts. This could really upend the world. Especially a mass exodus of North Koreans leaving the country into China and other countries.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Obama was President when I reached an age where I had to start doing my own taxes. Usually, when he was in Office, I got a little over $200 back. This year, under Trump, however, I have to pay $1,800!! I don't have that kind of money!

Thanks again, Trump, for screwing over us working class schmoes, and making sure you bleed us dry and keep up poor to ensure you and your fellow wealthy Americans get richer and richer.

EDIT: Accountant called back with a more accurate figure: $1,929!!

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, it's comforting to know you guys find the misfortunes of the less fortunate amusing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is nuts. This could really upend the world. Especially a mass exodus of North Koreans leaving the country into China and other countries.
Stop. Linking. Fox. News.

MWoO

Reaction score
So, did your accountant say why or did they just yell "Cause Trump!" and hang up?

Also, because of Obama's Affordable Health Care tax I had to pay an extra 700 when I was out of work for half a year and without health insurance so it goes both ways.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Obama was President when I reached an age where I had to start doing my own taxes. Usually, when he was in Office, I got a little over $200 back. This year, under Trump, however, I have to pay $1,800!! I don't have that kind of money!

Thanks again, Trump, for screwing over us working class schmoes, and making sure you bleed us dry and keep up poor to ensure you and your fellow wealthy Americans get richer and richer.

Oh really. Let's be truthful here. Your taxes went up because a) your accountant screwed up or b) your tax situation changed.

Here's the facts of the tax rates in a simple link (Note: it's not FOX News cause FOX News is bad. So I hear)

On a side note, do you actually make that much money you need an accountant to do your taxes? I wish I was that misfortunate