Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Antifa is an anarchy group of domestic terrorists. They do not actually care about anyone. They are just violent thugs who are upset because mommy and daddy pay for everything and won't listen to their "radical ideas".

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This truly awful. RIP to this hero. God Bless Staff Sergeant Ron Shurer. His heroism will never be forgotten.
I have so much respect for anyone who put on a uniform and served. If I have any one regret, it’s I never served because of my diabetes. But everyone else (including my sister who was in the Army Reserves), I salute them. People my age, and younger, from Desert Storm to now, thank you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Biden just shot himself in the foot. This practically seals the deal for Trump's 2020 victory. 😖

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That was a comment Democrat’s can’t afford to make. “If you don’t vote Semocrat you’re not black”.
About 90% of blacks vote Democrat. Cities with large black populations have voted Democrat for decades- New York, Chicago, DC, Detroit.
But can they take that for granted?

Hillary took it for granted and didn’t campsign in Michigan, figuring they voted Democrat before, no need to bother. That attitude came back to haunt her.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Trump announced for houses of worship to open as being an essential service, and will expect governors to comply.

Of course masks and social distancing will be used. And it’s not aimed at just churches, but mosques and synagogues as well. So right-wing evangelical conspiracy theories can get shoved.

At least our church has a tract of land where services can be held outside, safety measures are insured, and our constitutional rights are reserved. Freedom to worship and peaceful assembly. If the limit is still only 25 people, we might have to do multiple services. At least we have the room to do it.