Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Still Bernie. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Tulsi on the back of this endorsement. Imagine backing the guy who voted for the Iraq War that she’s constantly been bringing up. So much for pulling out troops and leaving behind “wasteful regime change wars”. It’s ********.
Yeah it's very crazy. I guess Tulsi is hoping Biden will give her a cabinet post if he wins. I still do not believe Joe can beat Trump but we will see regarding how the economy and the virus end up.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Joe Biden has not been heard from since Tuesday. Bernie has been doing live streams daily and raising money for charity during this time. Biden is literally handing Trump a nick name to use against him, Hiddin' Biden.
Joe still thinks he's running for senate so who knows what he's up to right now.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah it's very crazy. I guess Tulsi is hoping Biden will give her a cabinet post if he wins. I still do not believe Joe can beat Trump but we will see regarding how the economy and the virus end up.
My theory was that she was trying to get the VP position from him, but there’s little chance of that.

MWoO

Reaction score

And the democrats vote down an emergency relief bill so they can force through environmental legislation. The democrats, the party of the people... sure...

MWoO

Reaction score
Fox is fake news.
I swear your ignorance knows no bounds.

I KNEW you would take issue with the source, the very thing you accuse me of doing when I never flat out ignore what you post based on the source. This is literally a primary source, direct unedited footage of Mitch McConnell speaking. Yes, it was posted on the Fox News YouTube page, but there is literally no opinion inserted into the video.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

And the democrats vote down an emergency relief bill so they can force through environmental legislation. The democrats, the party of the people... sure...
Beyond sad. The Democrats are playing games during this crisis and its evil and sick. People are dying and they are more worried about winning in November. I hope this will come back to bite them in November. People will not forget especially my mother and grandparents who are Independents who are hurt during this time.