Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Plus some women abort the baby because they find out the child will have downs syndrome which is just wrong on so many levels. You should not abort a baby because they would be different.
Agreed! As someone with a learning disability myself, it’s completely unfair to abort a child over something that’s completely out of their control.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Abortion was just as big a topic back in my college days in the 80s.
My attitude was “I’m all for it! We don’t need to bring another baby into this stinking world! ”
How wrong I was.
Once I realized how valuable human life is, I couldn’t support abortion in good conscience anymore.
Not that I have any say in the matter, but if a baby has a birth defect, the mother having a miscarriage or delivering the baby stillborn is better than abortion. But it doesn’t make it any less heartbreaking.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I will say this honestly.

Always be responsible when having sex. Period. Like, if you’re planning on spending time with someone special or if you’re planning on partying and all the drugs or alcohol boost up your sex drive, bring condoms with you at all times. You’ll never know when you need them.

mariolover

Reaction score

Always be responsible when having sex. Period. Like, if you’re planning on spending time with someone special or if you’re planning on partying and all the drugs or alcohol boost up your sex drive, bring condoms with you at all times. You’ll never know when you need them.
That's very smart. If you're ever having sex with someone and you're not married yet, you should always use a ******.

I find it weird how you can say that word plural but not singular without it getting censored.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

The girl can do her part too. There are plenty of contraceptives for her as well.
I’m amazed how promiscuous sex was back in my college days. Even with the threat of AIDS and herpes back in the 80s, people were jumping in bed with each other at the drop of a hat (or the drop of pants!). That’s what comes from 18-year-olds living in a co-Ed dorm. Myself included. In spite of all the loose sex, there was no epidemic of unwanted pregnancies or STDs.
Maybe some poor fool might get the crabs, but that was few and far between.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm shocked I thought she would endorse Bernie. Old Thunder who are you going to support now Bernie or Biden?
Still Bernie. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Tulsi on the back of this endorsement. Imagine backing the guy who voted for the Iraq War that she’s constantly been bringing up. So much for pulling out troops and leaving behind “wasteful regime change wars”. It’s ********.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump's decided to use the pandemic to call himself a "Wartime President." I guess this is better than him actually getting an actual war started somewhere in the world, which I know he's just been itching to do since he got into Office. Not to mention, when you think about it, I suppose the pandemic could technically be considered biological warfare, so I guess . . . he's . . . not wrong.