Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As someone who doesn’t like mice himself that’s pretty much the best you can do. Like so with my frog phobia but the most I’ll pick up is a toad. I flat out refuse to pick up a regular frog with how slimy they are.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s not irrational to be afraid of mice. With my wife, her big fear is bugs. If there’s a spider or a moth (usually in the bathroom ) it’s my job to kill it.
Last year there was a mouse in our pantry (he was trying to get into a bag of Oreos). I set a few traps, didn’t catch him. Then I found they don’t like peppermint. I sprayed some peppermint oil around all the corners, he never came back.

The best way to get rid of fear is to face it.
Go to a pet store and see the mice in a cage.
if you’re brave enough to hold one, you conquered your fear.
They may be a pest, but mice aren’t so bad.

Rats are a different story.

Any Del

Reaction score
Maybe actually hold and handle mice?
Funny thing is I managed to hold a dead mouse by it's tail when I was a kid. When I found out how dangerous these mice are I grew afraid of them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No. If it’s dead, don’t touch it with your bare hands. As soon as something dies, flies and maggots start eating away. It’s Thanksgiving time and the mouse is dinner.

I’ll tell you something that will really freak you out. One time I was fixing a boiler overnight. I had to check to make sure the boiler didn’t leak. This was in an old apartment building. On the floor was a box. I swore I saw the box move. It shook a little. Me being 18 years old and not knowing any better, I picked up the box, andunderneath were three or four rats.
These things were HUGE! Their bodies were a good six inches, and another six inches for the tail.
That’s a lot of rat.
At least when a rat dies, the roaches eat him up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or vultures when there's road kill . . . I can understand in the desert, but I mean even here in residential areas, vultures just pop up out of nowhere when there's road kill.