Questions about anything

Any Del

Reaction score
How many times do you get summoned for jury duty?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If I know I have to go to jury duty, then I just tough it out like an adult.... much as saying racist comments is tempting if it means getting kicked out (but it really isn’t worth it).

It is frustrating when you have it on a work day and your boss might not be so understanding about it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Like I said, I’ve been called for jury duty six times over fifteen years.
Three of my bosses excused me and gave me paid time off. They felt since it’s so rare to get called, they wanted me to serve without worrying about missing work.

Alex, mouthing off to a judge to try to get out of jury duty is not a good idea. Any sign of disrespect in a courtroom can cost you dearly.
Not only can the judge slap a fine on you, he’ll remember you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No I know, I was just joking around (like I said, it’s not worth the consequences much as it sucks having to go).

Any Del

Reaction score
Don't get the wrong idea guys I'm not frustrated or sad about Jury Duty but I've heard stories of how BORING it is.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said..... have something to read with you. You’ll need it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Don't get the wrong idea guys I'm not frustrated or sad about Jury Duty but I've heard stories of how BORING it is.
I wonder if it's so boring that you don't pay attention and therefore don't know whether to vote guilty or not guilty.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I had a jury summons last January; I was there a number of hours and never got called to be screened. I got a check for $5 and apparently won't be called again for five years.