Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A few things about the Richie Rich movie...

Was Van Dough's plan to kill the whole Rich family, including Richie, or just his parents? He does think that Richie is on the plan when he arranges for a bomb to be on the plane, only for Cadburry to suggest Richie stay home. Richie's father even points out when the parents get lost at sea that he thought Richie would be on there. So was he going to kill them all or just the parents and Richie being on there is a bonus? Notably, after he finds out that Richie survives and technically is in charge of the company now, he never tries to kill Richie, instead framing Cadburry and using the opportunity as an excuse to become Richie's guardian and keep him stuck at home. I don't think the bad guys make any real attempts to kill Richie until after they find the parents.

And also, was he killing the parents, and maybe Richie, to gain control of the estate and company, or just to access the vault? I don't think he considers having them killed until after the father informs him of a secret vault with "the real treasures". I guess he was in line to inherit this if the parents and Richie all died, but then he had them killed without knowing how to access the vault (and doesn't seem to know/believe that nobody, not even the scientist, knows where it is).

Richie would clearly gain control of his parents interests, and I don't think Van Dough tried to have Richie killed to gain his control. He doesn't really seem like the kind of villain who thinks it's too far to kill a child. Of course if he thought it was too much, he would have likely thought up a logical excuse to keep Richie from getting on that plane (Richie doesn't seem interested in being on that trip).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just because I don't keep myself up to date with today's slang and all, is "cinnamon roll" supposed to be the new "bae" or something?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you’re not up to date, what am I?
The last time I was up on the latest vernacular, “crazy” was “crae crae “.

I’ve become your parents.
Run!!!!!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, I've been rewatching a lot of classic Sesame Street episodes from the 90s and early 2000s lately and I keep coming across a character I don't recognize. Who is this little orange monster?

In addition to the song I've just posted, I've been noticing her pop up in a lot of other episodes (mainly as a background character or something). Until just recently, the only orange monsters on Sesame Street I was aware of were Zoe and Frazzle.

I think this other one is super cute and would like to know more about her. She's probably the most overall adorable SS monster I've seen in a good long while :smile:.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So, I've been rewatching a lot of classic Sesame Street episodes from the 90s and early 2000s lately and I keep coming across a character I don't recognize. Who is this little orange monster?

In addition to the song I've just posted, I've been noticing her pop up in a lot of other episodes (mainly as a background character or something). Until just recently, the only orange monsters on Sesame Street I was aware of were Zoe and Frazzle.

I think this other one is super cute and would like to know more about her. She's probably the most overall adorable SS monster I've seen in a good long while :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Thank you!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
In the movie Air Bud, there is a scene where Josh is seen holding a musical instrument case when coming home from school.

Does anyone know what instrument that is?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does 30 ROCK need a reunion special already when it only ended a few years ago?