Questions about anything

Grumpo

Reaction score
How does the context of where a photograph is published or exhibited dictate its meaning?
Uhm... nothing changes the meaning like finding your best b-day photo on a WANTED poster? =)

Or maybe this image, if exhibited anywhere but Germany (j/k):

mariolover

Reaction score
Why am I even on this planet? Why do we even have this planet and the galaxies and all the other planets? How did God come into place? Why isn't it just that nothing ever existed?

With my autistic and inquisitive mind, I often wonder this. But it's a question none of us have the answer to this side of earth. Probably the most difficult question to answer and it's hard to find a good answer.

I could imagine a conversation with someone about this

"Where did the universe come from?"

"It came from the big bang."

"Where did the big bang come from?"

"It came from God."

"Why does God exist? How did he come into place? Why isn't it just that nothing ever existed?"

And the list goes on and on endlessly..................

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How do you watch a live stream on Instagram? I waited all afternoon for Sid Krofft's live stream today, and never saw it at all, but apparently others did.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently he was going to talk about the time he spent touring as Judy Garland's opening act.

But like I said, I never saw his live stream, and I kept refreshing his page for nearly an hour when he said he'd be live.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How do you watch a live stream on Instagram? I waited all afternoon for Sid Krofft's live stream today, and never saw it at all, but apparently others did.
I have noticed something strange with instagram live streams - I’ll get a notification from some folks that they’re live, while others I have to check their stories and see if they’re live or not.

For future reference - the stories section uptop is where you check to see, and it will say if they’re live.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I never got a notification, but I think I checked his story periodically, but didn't see it. Maybe I'll try again next week.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In Beetlejuice, Lydia is the only mortal who is able to see the Maitland’s when they are ghosts (without having to recite certain spells). When she first meets them, after having already seen and known about them, she takes pictures when they are wearing ghost sheets, then she looks at the pictures and doesn’t see feet where they would show.

so why couldn’t she see them in the photos if she could actually see them?