Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
A lot of slang words have come and gone, so many never really stuck with me.
Around 2000 (remember, kids?” Everyone went around going “WHAZZUPPP!!!” I seriously doubt any one would still use that today.

Back in my high school/college days, in the second half of the 80s, big words then sound so embarrassingly dated now, like something good is “*******’”, “gnarly”, “tubular”, “radical”
and rap was “fresh/fly/dope”...
At least one word passes the vagaries of time. Just like it was in the 50’s, “cool” is still “cool”.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In video games, if you use codes/passwords, Game Genie, Game Shark, whatever, is it really fair to call it a “cheat code”? I don’t really think of it as cheating.

And the majority of games that I used Game Genie or whatever on, I still struggled to beat the game, there’s only a handful that I actually did manage to beat. I should probably say this in the “you know what...”thread, but recently I started wondering if that discourages cheating in video games (you cheat and then still can’t win).

And with all that in mind, whether it’s cheating to use codes, would it be cheating if you watch an entire video game play through on YouTube before playing the game? Or if you learn all the tricks and secrets from a video game magazine before you play it (or would that follow more under “studying”)?
To me, if they purposely give these passwords or tricks to you, I don’t consider them cheats. Long as they aren’t altering the game too much.

When did the word "fan" end up becoming "stan"?
Short answer: welcome to 2020.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
On Muppet Wiki, how can I find out all of the appearances of a certain segment? Because when I try to click on a picture, it just gives me the picture instead of the information button.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Click on the blue highlight of the file name and look under “appears on these pages.”

Any Del

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this question please?

How does the context of where a photograph is published or exhibited dictate its meaning?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I’ve taken photography when I was in my first year of college, so I can understand those types of assignments. However, it has been quite a long time since and I don’t recall having an assignment related to that, so unfortunately, I’m not much of a help there.