Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing we can be grateful for was that, at least, it was mostly kept under wraps, and as long as he was under supervision on the set, it wasn't really such a big scandal or anything . . . I mean, if something like that happened today, the tabloids would be all over it, he'd probably be fired, kids would be disappointed, and show's reputation would have a blemish - not totally unlike what happened involving Kevin Clash.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m surprise the Kevin Clash things really flew under the radar, however I am glad because, imagine what would happen.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Why do the females in other countries get treated so badly, and how did it all began ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, for one thing, these other countries aren't nearly as developed or progressive as first-world countries are.

Secondly . . . ol' time religion, son. Even in the days before Jesus, women were second-class citizens who were meant to be submissive to men . . . basically, their main purpose was to bear their husbands' children so they could continue on their family names for generations to come.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
As controversial as it might be to say, even in more developed countries, we could be better in that regard.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is the name of that movie that has some weird creature with eyeballs attached to it's hands? Oddly enough, I woke up with a vivid image of that character in my head this morning after forgetting all about it for years, all I know is that it was the main antagonist from a movie I saw years ago.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Why do I feel creepy looking at people's photos on Facebook, even when it's people I don't know? I mean, they put that stuff up for anyone to look at.

Facebook kinda gives me an uneasy feeling in general; I praise anonymity on the internet. I mean, the only reason I made an account was to message a company I purchased something from.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What is the name of that movie that has some weird creature with eyeballs attached to it's hands? Oddly enough, I woke up with a vivid image of that character in my head this morning after forgetting all about it for years, all I know is that it was the main antagonist from a movie I saw years ago.
I don't really know of such a movie, however, when you said weird creature with eyeballs attached to its hands, I immediately thought of Krumm from AAAHH!!! REAL MONSTERS.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I believe you're thinking of Pan's Labyrinth.