Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate it, because everybody always does like 20-30 miles over the speed limit, so everybody's whizzing around you as if you're slowing down traffic or something.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, that’s the thing with the highway. If you’re gonna follow the speed limit, then you’ll need to stay in the very right lane at all times.

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey @Schfifty @D'Snowth forgot to mention on here but on Tuesday, Nov 12 was the 20th anniversary for Courage the Cowardly Dog. I watched all the 52 episodes to celebrate it. How about you guys?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kept waiting to see if John R. Dilworth was going to do anything special on social media, then come to find out on his YouTube channel that he apparently published a limited edition book about the production of the series, full of model sheets, storyboards, behind-the-scenes photos, among other goodies, but you have to contact him directly through his Stretch Films website to inquire about how you can be eligible to obtain a copy.

Any Del

Reaction score
I just seen it! That book looks phenomenal! I'm going to see if I could purchase one of those!

Schfifty

Reaction score
I didn't do anything...I kinda forgot it was its 20th anniversary, sorry, but that's awesome though. Hard to believe it's been 20 years.

The book looks pretty cool! It's nice to see some of the concept art and backgrounds from the show.

Good luck, @Any Del!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Becuase EIG was in production before Season 30, when ATC was still around. This is also why we don't see Alan working at Hooper's Store, but we also don't see Mr. Handford either - we just see some random guy with curly hair working at the store.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Becuase EIG was in production before Season 30, when ATC was still around. This is also why we don't see Alan working at Hooper's Store, but we also don't see Mr. Handford either - we just see some random guy with curly hair working at the store.
Thanks.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am curious about why Hooper’s wasn’t the central location for the film, I wonder if it was availability for Mr Handford’s actor