Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay. Never heard her music before, but whatever.

At the risk of sounding like that article about Ryan Dillon years ago that offended so many people here, I honestly couldn't tell she was a dude or a dudette.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anybody else get spam links on Facebook whenever you type words like "movie" or "film" in a status post? That seems to happen to me every once in a while when I do that, usually several times within a short period, sometimes I'll even make a post that includes the title of a current movie and get some spam link to that movie from some name I don't know. Of course I never click on them and always delete the comments as soon as I'm aware of it, but why does it happen?

Also, every once in a while, I'll post something, and get a comment from somebody I'm not friends with online, not following, don't know, and if I click on their name I'll see that we don't have any mutual friends and they live far away, and it's often with recent posts and comments that I'm not particularly pleased with (though usually I don't think they're bad enough for me to report them, and it's not like the same random people I don't know keep doing it). I thought only people I've accepted as friends on Facebook could comment on my posts (or maybe mutual friends if it shows up in their news feeds when a friend comments). I have thought about asking these people how they've seen the posts, I almost feel like asking if they're stalking by looking at my pages and commenting on certain posts (but if they comment, they're letting themselves be known, so I don't think that's stalking). I have a feeling some are trolls. Should I ask them or just act like they haven't commented at all?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever reached that point in life where you’ve been hurt so much/had so much **** thrown at you that you literally just don’t care anymore and think “That’s okay, I’m used to it anyway.” ?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You ever reached that point in life where you’ve been hurt so much/had so much **** thrown at you that you literally just don’t care anymore and think “That’s okay, I’m used to it anyway.” ?
That's when you turn to God to lift you up. This happens a lot with women in an abusive relationship. They start thinking the abuse is normal.

It isn't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could the whole Frankenstein/Frankenstein's monster thing be considered an example of the Mandela Effect?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Could the whole Frankenstein/Frankenstein's monster thing be considered an example of the Mandela Effect?
I think it’s one of those things where people just assume that the Monster is called Frankenstein without any prior knowledge