Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

doc hopper

Reaction score
and don't forget - part of the fun is the anticipation of getting these things. so, actually, they're doing us all a huge favor.

and also, there just may be nothing to report.

doc hopper

Reaction score
The thing that worries me is the more they put the dates back, the more I wonder if we will ever see the replicas we have been promised.
well, I'll be retiring in 2057 and will be working with a fixed income. So, I hope they're released before then.

MWoO

Reaction score
Does anyone else get tired of the continually moving dates? I feel awful for saying this, but as time goes on and the never ending promises broken, I feel more and more impatient with this line.:mad: I just wish for once that we were treated properly as consumers, with dates that are written in stone and regular updates as opposed to the increasingly sporadic info we get now. I understand the occasional hiccup or delay, but everything with these replicas appears to be "...at the beginning of...", "...at the end of...", " ...early...", "...late Summer", "fall", "October...", "...November...", "blah, blah, blah!". It's a continual delivery of disappointment after disappointment. I thought when we were told the "Animal is on the water" a shipping date would be set, not continally changed. It's like chasing a feather in a gale...frustrating. Or maybe I'm unreasonable and grumpy:grouchy:
Delays aren't the same as broken promises. you can not help delays. As a consumer all you really have is a right to the goods you payed for, and if I recall most sites don't charge until the item is shipped, unless you pay by pay pal. So in reality, it's not like you have lost anything.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think one of the problems is that we are the ONLY fanbase who are given up-front information and constant updates about products, and it's caused some to become a little spoiled by it.

There is no other company other than MR and Palisades out there who have been so free with all their photos and information ever. The Nightmare Before Christmas NECA figures fans don't get constant updates about what's due out next or on the way.

Patience is the key, and don't complain about it or we may end up not getting the frequent and very consumer-friendly updates!

That being said: I'm loving the whole MR Muppets Line!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Does anyone else get tired of the continually moving dates? I feel awful for saying this, but as time goes on and the never ending promises broken, I feel more and more impatient with this line.:mad: I just wish for once that we were treated properly as consumers, with dates that are written in stone and regular updates as opposed to the increasingly sporadic info we get now. I understand the occasional hiccup or delay, but everything with these replicas appears to be "...at the beginning of...", "...at the end of...", " ...early...", "...late Summer", "fall", "October...", "...November...", "blah, blah, blah!". It's a continual delivery of disappointment after disappointment. I thought when we were told the "Animal is on the water" a shipping date would be set, not continally changed. It's like chasing a feather in a gale...frustrating. Or maybe I'm unreasonable and grumpy:grouchy:
All I can say is that I am very, very disappointed. Reevz these guys are doing the best job that they can and it's not easy for them. Cut a little slack and be Patient. Things happen and you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of links in a chain. Place yourself in their feet and you read something like this. I'm just guessing here but sometimes things are out of Master Replicas control and maybe they don't even know when things will get smoothed out.

I know that when I make the posers not everything goes the way I hope it would and things get snaged up and I end up getting them made later than I wanted or hoped for them to. It's been that way with almost every poser so far. Things happen.

I guess I've said enough but I just wanted you to be a bit more understanding. People do read these posts and do have feelings and as I said before you have people there that do care and are tring really hard.

Take care all and have fun,

Terry Angus

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think one of the problems is that we are the ONLY fanbase who are given up-front information and constant updates about products, and it's caused some to become a little spoiled by it.

There is no other company other than MR and Palisades out there who have been so free with all their photos and information ever. The Nightmare Before Christmas NECA figures fans don't get constant updates about what's due out next or on the way.

Patience is the key, and don't complain about it or we may end up not getting the frequent and very consumer-friendly updates!

Well said. They don't HAVE to update us at all. It's nice that we get to see the prototypes too.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I can understand the frustration but we have all gotta sit tight, the Muppets are gonna get made. The delays are only because of manufacturing issues etc and i'd rather wait for Gonzo to be made perfect. I think we are really lucky that we get to see proto types of the line and get to follow it to production. I think the problem as Muppet fans is that we have all waited a bloody long time for someone to make Muppet replicas that now we know we can get them e all want them now! I've waited since I was young to have a real Animal and another couple of months wont hurt!
You are being unreasonable and grumpy.

I am getting quite impatient about the replicas too but as people have said, I would rather have a top notch product that takes a few more months than something that comes out now that isn't the same quality. The thing that worries me is the more they put the dates back, the more I wonder if we will ever see the replicas we have been promised.
and don't forget - part of the fun is the anticipation of getting these things. so, actually, they're doing us all a huge favor.

and also, there just may be nothing to report.
Delays aren't the same as broken promises. you can not help delays. As a consumer all you really have is a right to the goods you payed for, and if I recall most sites don't charge until the item is shipped, unless you pay by pay pal. So in reality, it's not like you have lost anything.

So, in summary, yes I am unreasonable and Grumpy:grouchy: :embarrassed:
My biggest issue was not with Gonzo, but the ever-changing shipping date for Animal, as he has been produced so surely there is a fairly tight schedule set up?

I apologise to all for being a Grouch, I'm turning 30 in the next 2 weeks and my mortality is suddenly being realised - time is a touchy subject with me at present:stick_out_tongue:

ButchCat

Reaction score
I apologise to all for being a Grouch, I'm turning 30 in the next 2 weeks and my mortality is suddenly being realised - time is a touchy subject with me at present:stick_out_tongue:
Wait till you get to be my age 45. :wink:

have a good one Reevz1977,

Terry Angus

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OH MY GOD....TERRY!

Many MANY thanks, most people tell me I look 45 (but so did George Clooney at the same age, so I'll live with that, LOL).

Shouldn't you be cracking on with Miss Piggy :wink: , c'mon now enough rest!

Thanks again and I'm LOVING your work!