Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
So, in summary, yes I am unreasonable and Grumpy
My biggest issue was not with Gonzo, but the ever-changing shipping date for Animal, as he has been produced so surely there is a fairly tight schedule set up?

I apologise to all for being a Grouch, I'm turning 30 in the next 2 weeks and my mortality is suddenly being realised - time is a touchy subject with me at present
We'll all let you off for the turning 30 ! Happy Birthday in advance.:smile:
Anyway I think we should all get back to the topic of the thread, GOD I CANNOT WAIT TO GET ANIMAL !:excited: :excited:

ButchCat

Reaction score
OH MY GOD....TERRY!

Many MANY thanks, most people tell me I look 45 (but so did George Clooney at the same age, so I'll live with that, LOL).

Shouldn't you be cracking on with Miss Piggy :wink: , c'mon now enough rest!

Thanks again and I'm LOVING your work!
Thanks Reevz,

I forgot to tell you guys where I am at with things right now. sorry. I've been working on the pattern alterations on Fozzie as well as a Building Manual for the guys in China and right now I am piecing together a Fozzie Bible for china as well. As for Miss Piggy? Micheal Moore and I have been in talks about the project and we may have figured out how to pull it off and as soon as I am done the Fozzie Bible I have to call all around to a lot of places for prices on all the stuff to make her. Right now all I can say is keep your fingers crossed that she can be pulled off but it'll take a week or so of research.

Take care guys and have fun,

Terry Angus

Reevz1977

Reaction score
All I can say is that I am very, very disappointed. Reevz these guys are doing the best job that they can and it's not easy for them. Cut a little slack and be Patient. Things happen and you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of links in a chain. Place yourself in their feet and you read something like this. I'm just guessing here but sometimes things are out of Master Replicas control and maybe they don't even know when things will get smoothed out.

I know that when I make the posers not everything goes the way I hope it would and things get snaged up and I end up getting them made later than I wanted or hoped for them to. It's been that way with almost every poser so far. Things happen.

I guess I've said enough but I just wanted you to be a bit more understanding. People do read these posts and do have feelings and as I said before you have people there that do care and are tring really hard.

Take care all and have fun,

Terry Angus
Didn't see this, awww man I feel small:embarrassed: It is not, or ever is, my intention to ever upset or offend anyone. I realise that to get these posers in the first place, significant effort has to be put in. From the extraordinarily amazing work of the truly magnificent Terry (great book title!), through to the final product from the factory. I did have a momentary loss of appreciation and truly feel embarrassed and suitably corrected. This line has my full backing and it is my intention to support the line all the way.

Anyway I think we should all get back to the topic of the thread, GOD I CANNOT WAIT TO GET ANIMAL ! :excited:
Well said Anthony:smile: I'm a truly excited about getting Animal too and the rest of the MR line. I was awestruck when my Kermits arrived and think that Animal will blow us all away. I really look forward to seeing all the Photo's of everyones Animals' being posed!

In the mean time, I think I may retire from posting for a while, grab me some humble pie, kick back and focus my attention on the arrival of Animal!

Once again, apologies to everyone!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Didn't see this, awww man I feel small:embarrassed: It is not, or ever is, my intention to ever upset or offend anyone. I realise that to get these posers in the first place, significant effort has to be put in. From the extraordinarily amazing work of the truly magnificent Terry (great book title!), through to the final product from the factory. I did have a momentary loss of appreciation and truly feel embarrassed and suitably corrected. This line has my full backing and it is my intention to support the line all the way.

Well said Anthony:smile: I'm a truly excited about getting Animal too and the rest of the MR line. I was awestruck when my Kermits arrived and think that Animal will blow us all away. I really look forward to seeing all the Photo's of everyones Animals' being posed!

In the mean time, I think I may retire from posting for a while, grab me some humble pie, kick back and focus my attention on the arrival of Animal!

Once again, apologies to everyone!
Man, it wont be long untill we are posting pics of Animal Kermit Gonzo and (hopefully Piggy) here, looking at Terry's proto's of Scooter and Rowlf!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think the fact that we are all pretty desperate to get our Animal posers makes the time we are waiting seem a lot longer than it is. Be patient, I am sure they will be worth the wait.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to say thanks to Terry for keeping us informed. Loving your work, Terry!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, the good news it that at least Animal is on the water and almost here next month. That's a good thing. I know how you feel though. I get so impatient when I hear that Gonzo is being pushed back. Cause this is the one I wanted to see the most. I am hoping everything will come out just fine when they put him out for pre-order. It's just that waiting is killing me like you guys. I cannot wait to have them all. Cannot wait to see Piggy when you get going on her Terry! You do awesome work! :embarrassed:

Davina

Reaction score
Woohoo! Great news Terry. I can't wait for Fozzie and that's great news about Piggy. I've been very worried about her given all the issues that have been involved with Gonzo.

I am so grateful to you for all the wonderful work you've done and are continuing to do on these wonderful replicas. And it's so very nice of you to share the process with us (when you have the time) and that you do take the time to respond to our comments and whining :smile: both here and over at your Myspace page.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Man, it wont be long untill we are posting pics of Animal Kermit Gonzo and (hopefully Piggy) here, looking at Terry's proto's of Scooter and Rowlf!
Huh:confused: Did I miss something? Has Terry done protos of Scooter and Rowlf? Where did you see them?