Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just noted an historic example of left-wing violence. I still see most of it coming from the right.
I don't think history as ever been as cartoony as "liberals vs conservatives." We aren't Autobots vs Decepticons here, hehe.

Slight topic change, I really like your signature! I debate hard with you, Censored, because I know you can take it. :smile:

Censored

Reaction score
I don't think history as ever been as cartoony as "liberals vs conservatives." We aren't Autobots vs Decepticons here, hehe.

Slight topic change, I really like your signature! I debate hard with you, Censored, because I know you can take it. :smile:
Thanks, Heralde. Any topic worth believing is worth debating.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Personally I feel that you can have any sexuality you want and can have the choice to be male or female but when you decide your not male or female that's what I don't agree with

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Personally I feel that you can have any sexuality you want and can have the choice to be male or female but when you decide your not male or female that's what I don't agree with
I get what you're saying. Just because some people are born under unusual circumstances doesn't mean there are more than two genders. I know liberals who agree with you. We have become too obsessed with finding new labels for ourselves.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
The people who tick me off the most are the attention seekers on Facebook who say "oh this week I'm a gender neutral octopus"
I get what you're saying. Just because some people are born under unusual circumstances doesn't mean there are more than two genders. I know liberals who agree with you. We have become too obsessed with finding new labels for ourselves.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The freedom to identify as whatever one wants is the most important thing.
I just don't always find the labeling thing to be very freeing. If anything, it's putting yourself in a box.

Censored

Reaction score
The bottom line is that people have a right to identify themselves with whatever gender they want. I don't think it's my place to tell others what they should feel. In the long run, people have to figure out what works for them.