Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo, #931... gettin' even closer to that special mark and special surprise, y'aaaall!! :big_grin:

Wow Kyle, hehe, that's awesome! :smile: I especially love the what happened with the last pig. It's really great with him trying to outsmart the goat like that and having that outcome instead! Love it! Very cool ideas 'round here! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That is a great idea erine, i hope that idea comes about in a other story that would be great for that .

you have talent :smile: :zany:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is a cute story Kyle. Perhaps it could easily be a dramatic sketch idea for an outline. Very clever. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My my this thread has gotten popular! Anyway, I've been trying my best to catch up with all of the posts. Kyle, I love your story, it would be really funny!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I've been here before William, it's just been awhile. A very long while seeing as there's almost 1000 posts now! I'm impressed!

Skye

Reaction score
Darn right this thread is popular.

We love keeping our readers entertained! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW I am almost through with my special surprise to commemorate our 1000th post.:excited:
Caroline thinks it's looking awesome so far. It'll be wonderful.:big_grin: But she still won't tell naturally so you'll just have to be good girls and boys and wait patiently on the edges of your seats. :wink: