Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I just want to say, it is very cool! An awesome idea, and a cute way to celebrate our special 1000 post when we get there! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That sounds great! So I guess Marty will make that posts then, right?

Skye

Reaction score
Well, that would be really cool. He told me he doesn't mind if it's not the 1000 post exactly... but I do think it would be cute for it to be the 1000 post, hehe!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes that's right. It would be excellent if it did become the thousandth post precisely but there is a certain element of pot luck with the possibility of being ziffeled or if posts are made while you are offline.

But trust me. You definitely are going to looooove it. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Well here... let me get us all just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit closer to that awesome surprise! :wink:

You're right, Marty, it can be tough to be completely sure that you could make that exactly the 1000th post. But, I know I'll be watching out as we get closer to that special post! :big_grin:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Um...hey...what's everyone talkin' about? (I can't read 61 page to find out) :stick_out_tongue: ......Oh yeah: Post #916! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And you just made it. Congratulations Mr.Penguin and welcome to our craaazee thread. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Ooohhh man, you made your way into a pretty weird thread, Mr. Penguin, hehe! It's nice to see ya here... hope you love our craaaazy piggies, too! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, Mr. Pinguin! The title explains it all! It's nice to have you around here, though!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's something funny and it may seem more like something for Dreams about Muppets thread but I think it may as well go appropriately in here.

I had a weird dream once where I must have loosely had this sketch on my mind in my sleep. For I could see three men, not sure if they were the piggies or not, they may have just been ordinary humans. Anyway they were walking around a big passenger ship on the bottom floor that was deserted except for themselves. I guess they were supposed to be singing something together but they sounded like incoherent mumblings. And what happened was that I remember seeing at least two of them fall through the bottom of the boat at some point, but strange to say the water did not come shooting in through the holes left behind. I don't recall them getting anxious or upset either. I think they just carried on as if they didn't notice what was happening at all.

That's about all I can remember. Perhaps I woke up in the middle of the dream. But it's not often you have a dream in which you yourself are not a character in it and it sure does sound like my subconscious had this sketch in my attention in an extremely loose sense doesn't it?:crazy: :zany: