Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
It sure does sound like you had this sketch in mind when you had that dream! That's really funny, and very interesting changes from the actual sketch! Hmmmm, a boat... hehe, maybe they were singing Styx's song "Come Sail Away"! :wink: Perfect dream to tell us about here. Dream world sure can be a craaazy place sometimes! :zany: Thanks for telling us about it! :big_grin:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Neat!:mad: (<I'm not mad...it's just...you know...a pig) This thread seems pretty dern fun/funny. I'm gonna stick around :big_grin: (I'm still a bit lost though:stick_out_tongue: )

Skye

Reaction score
Ha, that sure.. is a pig! Perfect place for her in here, too! :wink: Awesome that you're gonna stick around! Well, if you're really lost, or if you have any major questions about anything, you can always ask us. That's what we're here for! :smile: Well, that... and being crazy! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That is so great congrag on your posts that is so great you are really fun to post with :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
There you go.

What if those three pigs went for a sail but for some reason now the goat is supporting a air tank and scuba mask. Now on their first try on catching a fish the goat hooks one of the lines to a shark. With the first one saying, "I got one!" but then gets yanked in the ocean. The second one thinking that it might be a good idea not to put to much on the end.

The second one puts one litte worm. Cast his line in not expecting that the goat is now tieing his line to another boat. But this being a speed boat it takes off and out goes the second pig. First pig getting a little scared but thinking why not put anything on the end. Maybe that will help.

Then the last one cast his line into the water. Now without anything happen he thinks its ok to pull his line but finding the goat at the other end. Trying his best to get the goat not expecting that the goat has already done something more to his line.

As he tries to reel in but can't it's to strong for him. He tries to outsmart the goat and lets go of the fishing pole but when he turns around an anvil fall in the boat making a big hole which starts to sink the boat. Then the goat swims past bleeting again with that laugh.