Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay for the 950th post!!!!!! :excited:

Hehe, Marty... teasing everyone! :wink: It'll be worth it, though. It is the perfect way to celebrate our 1000th post when that gets here!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
You're going to really be swept away by our big surprise. :big_grin:

I can't wait marty i am so excited about it really i can't wait the supense is killing me he he he you are a great writer :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW Caroline I've been meaning to make this comment about the third pig's demise for awhile. When the boulders are rolling down the mountain if you listen to the sound effects very carefully I think there may be a couple of soft squelchy sounds very faintly that could be meant to imply the sound of the boulders literally crushing the poor leader to pulp against the mountain track.:eek:
Well the sketch is dark in itself and the noises of his buddies bouncing down the mountain were very real so I thought it could very well be realistic squashing sound effects. I don't know whether to thank goodness I'm not a muppet pig or to wish I was so.
On the one hand I certainly wouldn't want to end up like that but on the other hand muppets can survive easily and it may be kind of fun if I was a muppet of any sort eh?:wink: :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
BTW Caroline I've been meaning to make this comment about the third pig's demise for awhile. When the boulders are rolling down the mountain if you listen to the sound effects very carefully I think there may be a couple of soft squelchy sounds very faintly that could be meant to imply the sound of the boulders literally crushing the poor leader to pulp against the mountain track.:eek:
Well the sketch is dark in itself and the noises of his buddies bouncing down the mountain were very real so I thought it could very well be realistic squashing sound effects. I don't know whether to thank goodness I'm not a muppet pig or to wish I was so.
On the one hand I certainly wouldn't want to end up like that but on the other hand muppets can survive easily and it may be kind of fun if I was a muppet of any sort eh?:wink: :big_grin:

Oh Marty that all sounds so great this is going to be so much fun i love all of this i can not wait to see the entire thing it really is wonderful .

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, poor piggy! Well naturally, they would want to make it as realistic as possible, hehe, so it sure makes sense that they did that! But... :eek:: is right!

I know exactly what you mean, it sure is hard to choose whether we're thankful we're not Muppet piggies or whether we'd like to be one. I would love to be able to survive and bounce back (uhh, pun intended! :wink:) as well as our Muppets do and like our piggies did! Oh wait, hehe, plus if we were Muppet piggies, we'd get to go on a nice roller coaster ride down the mountain! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes i was thinking the same thing poor piggy but oh well it is still great muppets can bounce back pretty easy

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. Actually I can imagine Gonzo the Great feeling very envious of the piggies.
He would surely say to Kermit, "Why couldn't I have been in that number? I bet it was great fun indeed."
He is the sort of regular muppet who certainly would have enjoyed that experience, isn't he? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, that's great, Marty... and talk about being true! Except Gonzo'd want a cannon in there somewhere, too, I'll bet! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't think off the top of my head how a cannon could be incorporated into the sketch.:confused:

But knowing Gonzo he would have had his own special plan for the act worked out in his own mind no doubt.:big_grin: