Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Hey Marty! It's great to see you again! Man, at the beginning I didn't think this thread would have lasted this long!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well at the start I certainly didn't even expect this thread to take the sort of crazy direction it did.
Thank you Caroline for encouraging me to use my warped sense of humour so very well in this topic.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I thought it was about time for a change of signature. Sorry I had to cut off the God bless my brother and sister line so that it would fit but I have confidence that He will continue to bless you both.:flirt:

And how do you all like the new one. Cool huh?:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm afraid I can't really think of anything much else to say at the moment except that this is now the 595th post on this thread.
We've really have come a long way, haven't we?
And no evil goat has been able to knock us down as we've progressed yet! :big_grin::excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Thank you Caroline for encouraging me to use my warped sense of humour so very well in this topic.
Heh, oh it's my pleasure! :wink: I have to say, it helps make this thread so crazy and so much fun!

Aww, that's ok, Marty. Thank you for having that line in your signature for so long. We do believe He will continue to bless us, too. Hehe, and I do love the new one! It's great!

Yaaaaay!!! Just getting closer and closer to 600! :excited: We sure have come a long way. And we can try to avoid any silly evil goat who may get in our way 'round here! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. And the mountain is so firmly packed together no matter how many of those dumb wicked goats try they'll never be able to pry loose any boulders down on top of us. So all we have to do is watch our backs and chase off any of the cowardly back-stabbing creatures. And with God on our side we will be safe indeed. Isn't that great? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
It sure is great! I guess that's what the piggies needed... a mountain that was as perfectly put together as ours is here. I know we'll be able to watch out and make it all the way! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
It sure is great! I guess that's what the piggies needed... a mountain that was as perfectly put together as ours is here. I know we'll be able to watch out and make it all the way! :big_grin:
Yes they needed a perfect mountain plus to watch their backs like us. Poor little porkchops.:cry: Ah well at least being muppets they were able to make the most of their misfortune by looking at the thrill of it all, right?:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, poor little porkchops is right! :wink: You bet, it's just like a ride... they just wanted to go again and again and again... :big_grin:

And heeeeyyyyy........ post number 600!!!!!!! :excited: Congrats, Marty... this thread is rockin'!