Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Caroline: *wandering around the stage* Man, I thought I heard some weird sounds around this place recently.*walking, she slips and almost falls into the hole* Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! I gotta watch my step around here! *suddenly, hears Bo calling for the fire brigade* Whoa, gotta save Bo! Or.... well, you know, our Charmed girls should be here any time now... we could just get him then.... :wink:
Yeah Bo should be exactly the right size and shape for our Charming ladyfriends to land upon during the sketch.:big_grin: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah Bo should be exactly the right size and shape for our Charming ladyfriends to land upon during the sketch.
Lol, now there's an idea. I bet he'll love that! :big_grin:
Is it just me or does it seem that people simply love saying things like that here in this thread? :wink:
Hehe, well I don't know about everyone else... but I know that I just couldn't resist! It was too good, I had to go for it. I'm glad that stuck out to ya! :big_grin: And hey, we can't help the piggies' inspiration in here, hehe!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW Caroline. If I may change the subject, could we discuss the sketch as performed by Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette for awhile now?:big_grin:

Hehe, that would be very cute. And interesting! Those three are almost how I pictured our piggies looking (except, ya know... chipmunks, lol). I like that idea! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
BTW Caroline. If I may change the subject, could we discuss the sketch as performed by Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette for awhile now? :big_grin:
Awww, of course. Hey, you're our leader here, we can talk about anything ya want! Let's go for it! :big_grin:

In what order do you think the Chipettes would best fit in our lady sketch?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I've sort of got an order implanted in my mind from an episode of the Chipmunks where the Chippettes starred in a parody of Charlie's Angels called Alvie's Angels, where they were chasing a jewel thief with Alvin as their unseen boss, Alvie.

There's a bit of a brief scene in a musical sequence where the Chippettes are mountain-climbing, Eleanor dressed in Indiana Jones style clothing hauling herself up the side with a pick while Brittany and Jeanette are standing on outcropping ledges at diagonal angles with long ropes trailing between them and Jeanette is seen looking down all the way to the river running below.
Do you remember seeing that ever at all Caroline?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW even though Eleanor had the pick she was actually above the others, in case that wasn't very clear in my first post.

Skye

Reaction score
Well I've sort of got an order implanted in my mind from an episode of the Chipmunks where the Chippettes starred in a parody of Charlie's Angels called Alvie's Angels, where they were chasing a jewel thief with Alvin as their unseen boss, Alvie.

There's a bit of a brief scene in a musical sequence where the Chippettes are mountain-climbing, Eleanor dressed in Indiana Jones style clothing hauling herself up the side with a pick while Brittany and Jeanette are standing on outcropping ledges at diagonal angles with long ropes trailing between them and Jeanette is seen looking down all the way to the river running below.
Do you remember seeing that ever at all Caroline?
Well, in all honesty, I actually haven't ever seen any episode of the Chipmunks before. I'm quite familiar with the Chippettes and what they're all like, but I've never actually seen them in an episode.

But this sounds really interesting... I don't blame you for being influenced by their parody! It sounds like a perfect basis for us here.

Originally, I was thinking about Brittany being the leader, Eleanor being in the middle, and Jeanette being on the end, which is similar to the order they were shown in this episode. But either way, I think it would be very cool!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW even though Eleanor had the pick she was actually above the others, in case that wasn't very clear in my first post.
It's only a very brief bit. While Eleanor is climbing up above Brittany is standing on a ledge below with a stick she's leaning on looking down even further below at Jeanette.
Eleanor is basically in a leader's position for this segment at least, calling herself Indiana Joan, dressed like Indy while her sisters wear safari style outfits with pith helmets.

The scene quickly changes to a rope bridge. While the Chippettes chase the jewel thief across he cuts the rope. Eleanor swings on a big rope while her sisters hang onto her Indiana Jones style, into a waterfall which they ride down and swim through the jungle until they come to a place to climb out.
Eleanor hauls herself out and turns and takes Brittany's hand to pull her out. Then while Eleanor sits down on the ground Brittany turns and takes Jeanette's hand to pull her out and they all gather together by the water's edge.

No wonder I can easily imagine them in our sketch in that order eh? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, I'm not surprised at all that you can! It sounds so cute and perfect... like it was made to be included in our thread here. :big_grin: Interesting to imagine them in that order!