Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can't we just cut a hole in the stage, instead of putting a mattress down?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally here's another funny idea I had.
How would you like to see Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette, the Chippettes performing the sketch? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Can't we just cut a hole in the stage, instead of putting a mattress down?
Lol! Hmmmm, you know, having both Beauregards working together trying to protect our Charmed wanderers sure would be interesting! :wink:
Incidentally here's another funny idea I had.
How would you like to see Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette, the Chippettes performing the sketch? :big_grin:
Hehe, that would be very cute. And interesting! Those three are almost how I pictured our piggies looking (except, ya know... chipmunks, lol). I like that idea! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lol! Hmmmm, you know, having both Beauregards working together trying to protect our Charmed wanderers sure would be interesting! :wink:
Beau: You can't cut a hole in the stage! Kermit will fall down and he might fire us!
Bo: But we need Kermit to fall down as soft protective stuffing for the Charmed ladies, and they are hot!
Beau: Ri-ght...so you need someone down the hole to make it soft and cosy?
Bo: Exactly!
Beau: *turns around, holding the planks from the hole, and knocks Bo down it*
Bo: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Beau: But there's no one here, Bo! Bo?

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, going the extra mile to protect our girls... I love it! :big_grin:

See, the Charmed ladies will be extra safe with our Beauregards around. I guess it's Bo that we've gotta be worried about! :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Worried! I'd call the fire brigade to bring a ladder in...who knew that under the stage went down so far...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
I love the way this charming talk in our thread is going. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bo: Worried! I'd call the fire brigade to bring a ladder in...who knew that under the stage went down so far...
Caroline: *wandering around the stage* Man, I thought I heard some weird sounds around this place recently.*walking, she slips and almost falls into the hole* Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! I gotta watch my step around here! *suddenly, hears Bo calling for the fire brigade* Whoa, gotta save Bo! Or.... well, you know, our Charmed girls should be here any time now... we could just get him then.... :wink:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
I love the way this charming talk in our thread is going. :big_grin:
Lol, I'm so glad... this is the odd inspiration our piggies and Charmed ladies give us! :big_grin: