Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wonder what the question mark nearby the middle piggy is meant to symbolize? :confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You don't suppose he's wondering where his pick for climbing with has disappeared to? :big_grin::wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aaaawwww here's some huggies for the piggies.
I just gotta give a big yay for that! :big_grin:

Oh, I hadn't even noticed there was a question mark by the middle piggy. That's a good question indeed... as is the piggy's, apparently, lol.

Hehe, wondering where his pick has run off to is a very good possibility! Or maybe he's wondering what that weird sound was that stuck out over their singing... I'll bet he heard the goat and didn't even know it! :crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps Katie may have found the pick a bit too difficult to draw effectively. But it's okay without it in the picture. Just a little bit of a change.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I just adore the heh heh of the evil goat. In the context of Katie's overall picture you can tell he's making his diabolical evil plans. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you're ready Caroline you can feel free to commence with your own comments of the lady piggies picture, since I had the initiative with the males.

Skye

Reaction score
I would love to start our discussion on this, too, Marty! :big_grin:

I think the females are interesting, too. I noticed that all three of them have different colored hair, which I think is cool. The leader looks very confident, which, of course, is good. And naturally, the nervous one looks as hesitant as we'd expect. The goat actually looks smaller and more feminine than the male version, as well. Interesting, indeed.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I agree with all you've said Caroline. Very interesting fersure that Katie chose to make the goat appear to be female also.
Do you think she looks as evil as the male goat? I'm not certain what those three lines above her horns are supposed to represent, but I assume the look in her eyes and the smirk on her face are meant to imply her evil intent to harm the three lady piggies in a style that befits femininity.
What are your thoughts on my thoughts?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And is it just me or does the middle lady piggy look just as apprehensive as the one on the end?
Or could she just perhaps be catching her breath a moment?