Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Kiki

Reaction score
Hi y'all, phew...! I haven't been on MC fer ages, it's so... weird!

Marty, I HAVE THE DRAWINGS. Look... I'm rully sorry I took so long. They didn't take me long to draw -though I'm not used to drawing Muppets, but I love experimenting- but my PC mucked up, then I was using my Mac fer a bit, and that was all well and good, but it doesn't have broadband (nor does my PC) and it takes YONKS to upload pics, grrr.

Then I just went off the computer fer a bit. I still have had no access to the PC but it's not that bad, I'm not a big computer person anyway. But boy do I miss MC.. so I uploaded the pics at school!

Behold...

the happy wanderers! (I made a little album):
http://www.myalbum.com/Album=HJ3M4RA3

Enjoy!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Katie. Great to see you here again even if only briefly. Thank you so very much for providing the cool pictures for the thread. Now Caroline and I will have something else to discuss as we strive to reach our 2000th post :big_grin: :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So Caroline. Let's talk about Katie's pictures one at a time beginning with the one of our standard male piggies. It's so remarkable isn't it?

Anybody else please feel free to contribute to the discussion of course. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
First, I just have to say that you bet it'll give us more to talk about as we work towards our 2,000th post! :excited:

Yeah, the males are interesting. I like how our nervous piggy was captured looking down. Our evil goat's lookin' cute, too. Pretty cool.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It looks just like part of a comic book rendering of our Happy Wanderer sketch. The shot of the evil goat saying "Heh-heh" could be taken from the end of the comic strip when he reveals himself, couldn't it?

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a really good point, Marty. And actually, it's just what I was thinking. And hey, now that you mention it, I can see a comic book of our piggies! :big_grin: Lol, that would be cute!

Sorry... man, I randomly run with ideas sometimes, don't I, lol? But absolutely, yeah, looks similar to a part of a comic book. I can imagine that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just love the "gulp" printed above our nervous piggy looking down the mountain. That is so appropriate.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
When you think about it the nervous piggy on the end must have been feeling rather calm by comparison with the leader piggy in the final part of the sketch. It's one thing to feel slightly nervous about how high you're up a mountain but really confidant deep down at heart.
But to watch your friends fall off in such a shocking and somewhat mysterious circumstance is understandably a completely different story. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
When you think about it the nervous piggy on the end must have been feeling rather calm by comparison with the leader piggy in the final part of the sketch. It's one thing to feel slightly nervous about how high you're up a mountain but really confidant deep down at heart.
But to watch your friends fall off in such a shocking and somewhat mysterious circumstance is understandably a completely different story. :wink:
Lol, that's right! I hadn't thought about that before. Aww, poor li'l piggies. It's so true, though... we talk a lot about the nervous piggy and how we feel bad for him, but the leader piggy must have been goin' crazy by the end! Aww, ya just want to hug them all. We could make it better for them! :big_grin:

Evil goat? We can't imagine any evil goat!