Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I agree with all you've said Caroline. Very interesting fersure that Katie chose to make the goat appear to be female also.
Do you think she looks as evil as the male goat? I'm not certain what those three lines above her horns are supposed to represent, but I assume the look in her eyes and the smirk on her face are meant to imply her evil intent to harm the three lady piggies in a style that befits femininity.
What are your thoughts on my thoughts?
That's a really interesting idea, Marty. Honestly, at first, I didn't think she looked as evil as the male at all. She looks almost passive... or, like the differences we talked about between the goat in our Happy Wanderer sketch vs. the goat in the Mountain of Love sketch (yet, not exactly like that goat, because we know the goat in the picture here would want to bump them off the mountain, of course)! That's a little bit of general piggy/goat weirdness that was going through my mind, lol. But I see just what you mean about the female goat's smirk. I hadn't thought about that at all yet! But I think that makes a lot of sense.

Lol, and you're absolutely right, I noticed that the middle piggy looks a bit apprehensive, too. I wasn't sure what to say about that... but catching her breath sounds like a good idea! Or perhaps, she's worrying about her nervous friend, just worrying about her well-being... I think I would be worrying about her like that, lol, so that just popped into my head. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know Caroline. Until you pointed out to me how feminine the goat really looks I had actually first interpreted the look on "his" face as one of mushy attraction for the female piggies.
But now I can see that yes "he" is smaller and appears to be a she by implication. And I agree that it makes a lot of sense that she would be smirking evilly in a feminine way.
She's "Evil Fran" all right.:big_grin:
The leader lady piggy is going to start feeling even more apprehensive than her buddies soon, isn't she? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, lol, the "male" goat's possible attraction to the lady piggies, that's an interesting interpretation! That's great.
But she certainly is good ol' Evil Fran! Hehe, love that evil goat! :big_grin:

Lol, aww, the poor leader piggy. You're absolutely right, she sure will! But I like seeing her all cool and confident. It's fun thinking about her singing merrily and just havin' a great Happy Wandering time!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, aww, the poor leader piggy. You're absolutely right, she sure will! But I like seeing her all cool and confident. It's fun thinking about her singing merrily and just havin' a great Happy Wandering time!
And she'll find out, as the other two will as well, that it wasn't quite so bad.
The only down side will be having to pay for the family's destroyed trampoline. But it will be quite an exciting adventure for the three of them. That's fersure.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Have you noticed that the two apprehensive lady piggies appear to be on a sort of even level ledge while their leader is above them? But I suppose there may at least be a little bit of a minor angle dip. After all they are supposed to be climbing upwards. Isn't that right?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope you can come back online again soon Katie. It would make it lots of fun if you could join in the discussion of your own drawings. It sure would.

Skye

Reaction score
The only down side will be having to pay for the family's destroyed trampoline. But it will be quite an exciting adventure for the three of them. That's fersure.:wink:
Lol, that's great... I hadn't thought about the destroyed trampoline! You never know, that trampoline could be really, really flexible! :big_grin: And an exciting adventure... you better believe it!
Have you noticed that the two apprehensive lady piggies appear to be on a sort of even level ledge while their leader is above them? But I suppose there may at least be a little bit of a minor angle dip. After all they are supposed to be climbing upwards. Isn't that right?
I did notice that too, actually. Yes, I would assume that they are meant to be climbing upwards, as well. That would make sense, considering their... boyfriends are also climbing on a steep angle, lol. But, perhaps, like you said, they're catching their breath? It is a tough, yet fun and exciting, Happy Wandering climb!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And what do you know Caroline? Last night while sleeping over at my mother's house part of one of my dreams was a special projector set up publicly that could show whole episodes or clips of television series when you inserted coins.
And one of the special features was the option of having this particular piggy sketch clip shown with female characters inserted in the original muppets place. :excited:
How about that? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's great, Marty!

Hehe, the piggies are invading your dreams! :crazy:

That is so funny. What a fun dream! And hey, that would be such an awesome feature to actually have!:big_grin: How perfect!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I sure wish that dream of mine could come true. :big_grin:

And you know what else? This is our 1860th post! :excited:

I just know we can come up with enough silly things to say to get us to 2000 :big_grin: