Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well the public may not like our ladies version if it were really done.
But we sure had a lot of fun talking about it in our thread and putting the fictional script together didn't we? :big_grin:

And my next debate is kind of still on this topic. The lady piggies are such good sports indeed for letting us talk about their version so much in personal shared humour are they not? :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Of course! We had an awesome time discussing it, it was a great topic to bring up in here!

Lol, they sure are good sports! We always knew we had a good reason to like them! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Those three pigs should have invited Miss Piggy to go with them. If she had been the fourth climber at the very bottom end of the rope she would have taken care of the evil goat. I've heard it said that females tend to be far more observant than males. A woman is far less likely to miss something close nearby her than a man.
So therefore she would have noticed the goat attempting to chew her rope off and sent him tumbling down the mountain instead with one great big karate chop:mad:
I think an excellent way of introducing my new topic for debate is to quote this old post of mine.
I was thinking about this in regards to the ladies version and remembering what I had said I wondered how plausible is it really that the female piggies would have naively failed to notice the goat quietly biting through the rope before pushing them off the mountain one-by-one?

It's interesting that nobody looking through the entire thread ever brought this up before though isn't it? :wink:

But first point of all is that for the sake of the comedy for the sketch the piggies must definitely not notice the goat even if they were women.
How's this for a new hot discussion?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
That's a very interesting point. And you're right, it is interesting that of the people who have looked through this entire thread, no one else has brought it up before. I have heard that women can be more observant than men, too, but I hadn't thought about that before in terms of the sketch. That's a really interesting thing to bring up, but you're right, for the sake of comedy, even if they were women piggies, they'd definitely have to not notice the goat there.

Lol, that would be cute if, in real life, all three of them did notice at the same time. *pointing* "Heeeyyy! It's a creepy lookin' goat!" and then they'd coyly work around it and manage to make it all the way to the top. :big_grin: Lol, I can see it now. But anyway, haha! I got off the track a little bit (the mountain track of course :wink:). But I definitely do see what you mean!

It's an awesome discussion indeed, Marty! Can't wait to see what others think about it, too! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, that would be cute if, in real life, all three of them did notice at the same time. *pointing* "Heeeyyy! It's a creepy lookin' goat!" and then they'd coyly work around it and manage to make it all the way to the top.
Wouldn't it be even more exciting and adrenalin pumping if, in real life, all three of them did notice at the same time. But instead *pointing* "Heeeyyy! There's that dirty, low-down, dreadful evil goat who we heard killed our boyfriends!" Then with bitter tears of rage on their faces they'd whip out their hidden shoulder holstered guns and immediately avenge the male piggies. BANG! BANG! BANG! :big_grin:

Sorry I just had to get off the mountain track myself and reply with that new inspired quirk. But I do look forward to getting back to this debate and I'd love to hear what others think about it too.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol! And here I thought our cute female piggies were pacifists (well, without Miss Piggy of course!)! :wink: What a very interesting quirk... one I could totally imagine, too. Our piggies sure would have a great time goin' after them evil goats! :big_grin:

Yay! How awesome! I hadn't even noticed that, Marty, but we sure are getting closer and closer to our 1600th post! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And yes I was right!:excited: :big_grin:

Next time I'll get back on our current subject Caroline.