Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow the 1600th post this is so great wow and the piggies are doing so good .

They are getiing a little crazy i have to say he he but i love them just the same yes the female piggies can get a silly he he . :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, it's ok, Marty... I think we might be a little used to going off topic occasionally around here sometimes! :wink:

And yaaaaay for 1,600 posts! :excited: That's so awesome! We're doing so great!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes we are. :big_grin: And now back to our subject.

Regarding female observance as far as the woman pig on the end is concerned her failure to notice at least could be attributed to a combination of nervousness and enjoyment.

She was having a good time at heart because she loved to go wandering along mountain tracks with her two best buddies but at the same time she was a little uneasy because this mountain track was a bit steeper and a lot higher than any the three of them had ever been on before.
But she never seriously had the thought that she would fall off of course. Poor lady.:sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
While I'm waiting for the next reply here's another post in the meantime. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Ha, Marty... always keeping the thread going! :big_grin:

That's a very good point, that the nervous female might not have noticed the goat because of her nervousness and excitement. She knew she loved doing this, and she was trying her best to shake off her nervousness and just enjoy the Happy Wandering on such a beautiful day, singing such a fun song with her best friends. Talk about a great time!
But that's just when you gotta know that evil goats would come out of nowhere and surprise them all. You'd think she would have always remembered what her mountain climbing instructor told them all... always stay alert! :wink:

Lol, what odd little scenarios we got going on here. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh-heh. I love the way you put that Caroline. I couldn't have said it better myself. Our great minds must really think alike. :smile:

The leader female perhaps may not have noticed the goat endeavouring to surprise them just because she would have had the middle lady inbetween her and the goat at that time. As I see it it would be a most unfortunate quirk if the middle lady was looking at their buddy just before she fell and never took the time to see what was happening under her piggy snout.

Then again maybe they all should have remembered how their instructor said to always keep alert. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you, Marty. That saying sure is true! :smile:

That's very true, that the leader piggy may not have noticed the goat, or considered the goat a threat at all. Who would suspect a goat would be plotting to bump them off the mountain... despite the goat being evil, of course! :wink: Hmm, that definitely would be odd if the middle lady piggy had been watching her friend fall but never saw the goat. It makes sense, though, because they say that when you're looking right at something, you don't always see everything. You're not always looking at the big picture, I suppose, so that might actually make sense if she didn't see what was happening. Hehe, under her piggy snout... I like that!

But of course, that darn mountain climbing instructor said it best! Ahhh, silly piggies. :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well i sure hope that for now the little piggies and goats can get a long now and eat together i think that would be great .

If they could eat together with the grass , well i know that the poor piggies need pig slop if that is the right way to put it looooooooooo i hope that is the right way .

When i went to check on our little friends they the goats seemed to be bucking heads and playing . Our little piggies where looking for the mud .
Females just wanted to be confused , :sympathy: loooooooooooooo but all in all seemed happy he he and one feel down the mountain , but got right back up and came back to play .
quit a sight to behold but all in all fun to watch them all play .:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aaaawwww. That sounds so very sweet Michelle.
I bet it's a beautiful sight indeed to see them all playing together. We'll see what we can do about getting some slop for the pigs though.