Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
God bless you William. :big_grin:
Thak you!

I didn't even know Piol was edible. God Bless You All!
Thank you very much!:smile:

God bless you caroline william crazed gonzo fan and marty .

i went around still found a goat and wanted to go climbing again but i could not find the matteress he he does anyone want to go again climbing ?
And thank you! I have a matress right here, Michelle, so all of you can have a nice soft, bouncy landing should any one of you ever fall!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thak you!

Thank you very much!:smile:

And thank you! I have a matress right here, Michelle, so all of you can have a nice soft, bouncy landing should any one of you ever fall!:smile:
Thank you william that is so great now i can go climibing i hope that you and caroline can join me he he he he . We had such a good time last time . Also let's call marty and see if he wants to join us . he he he

Skye

Reaction score
Yep, no need to worry. William knows just where the perfect mattress is for us and will always make sure we're climbing so safely. He won't let any evil goats hurt us! :big_grin:

I think the piggies needed someone as sweet, caring, and wonderful as William is! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yep, no need to worry. William knows just where the perfect mattress is for us and will always make sure we're climbing so safely. He won't let any evil goats hurt us! :big_grin:

I think the piggies needed someone as sweet, caring, and wonderful as William is! :smile:
Amen caroline i am having a great time on the climb are you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have not fallen yet and the piggies are soooooooooooo sweet .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I certainly will be joining you and the sweet piggies. That's fersure. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I can not only picture it but also hear the same thoughts you and I told each other we could hear in the original version.
"Well. That can't be good."
"I don't want to fall to my death."
Just cracks you up doesn't it? Of course it does. :big_grin:
I know Caroline how you adore our sidelines of the thoughts the piggies of either gender could have had when their buddy goes plunging but imagine the thoughts the last piggy may have had when he or she was left on her own after the second chorus.:big_grin:

Probably something "Oh G** I want to live." or "I'm too young" or anything your imagination takes you.

BTW I asterisked out those two letters after capital G because in principle I really don't like to use the Name of God is such a loose flippant way. I was brought up to treat it with much more serious respect.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
I was wondering about those asteriks, and that's a very good principle to have, Marty. :smile:

Those are absolutely great ideas that the last piggy could have had! "I'm too young." But I kinda thought it would mainly be along the lines of "Man, I don't want to fall!" because, ya know, I couldn't blame him for that being on his mind! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Those are absolutely great ideas that the last piggy could have had! "I'm too young." But I kinda thought it would mainly be along the lines of "Man, I don't want to fall!" because, ya know, I couldn't blame him for that being on his mind! :wink:
Or on her mind.:wink: :wink:

I wonder if he/she was happy being squashed instead since he/she badly didn't want to fall like the others did. Heh-heh (insert 4 Scooter winks in here)