Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, I was just thinking that, too! :big_grin:

I've sure never known an evil goat like you before! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I may not be perfect but at least I try to be good and kind as befits a Christian. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh Heh. I think I'll keep this signature for a good while. What do you think Caroline? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I love it! :big_grin: Very cute! Fabulous way to show off our awesome remake! Ahhh, I can picture it now! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I can not only picture it but also hear the same thoughts you and I told each other we could hear in the original version.
"Well. That can't be good."
"I don't want to fall to my death."
Just cracks you up doesn't it? Of course it does. :big_grin:

And you're right. It's an excellent way to parade the idea we came up with together.:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, that's awesome.. it sure does crack me up! :big_grin: I love that. I really did love our little sidenotes of the thoughts we figured they had at that moment! :big_grin:

And it's a cute parade, too! Heh, it really is terrific! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
But I thought I'd share as a by the way that I think perhaps part of my inspiration for my idea may have been the novelty of the phrase "Watch your step" involving females. I've told Caroline before that whenever I come across it in books and television it's usually in the context of males saying it to each other. It's very seldom you see female characters saying it too each other and the sheer novelty may have inspired me.
Then Caroline said she thinks it's probably the same in real life as well. Most women seem more inclined to say "Be careful" to other women when looking out for each other's safety and I found that really intriguing indeed.:wink:
I just had another quirky thought come to my mind that's worth sharing here.
Maybe even women may be shocked enough to actually use that distinct phrase when faced with a majorly serious danger situation such as falling off a mountain.
Well you never know do you?

Skye

Reaction score
Very true, that is possible. But, I do think if I were that shocked in that situation, I'd still be like "Oh my gosh! Be careful!" I do think, for me at least, that watch your step wouldn't come to mind then either. But you never know... maybe I'm a weird woman! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
But you never know... maybe I'm a weird woman! :wink:
Maybe so. But God still loves you just the way you are. And so does William of course.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, heh, that's very sweet. And a wonderful thing to bring up. And true, ha. Thanks, Marty! :smile: