Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
i when i stop for a snack i won't eat to much poi .

Did you guys bring enough food i have brought a lot he he :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think we might catch and roast us a goat or two. That'll teach them to try to shove us to our death.:big_grin: :crazy: :stick_out_tongue:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks BBG and muppet baby! Question: How many of you got the joke from my last signature 'Hal's Gone Mad!' ?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I never even registered any joke with it at all.:embarrassed:

I guess I just assumed it was a quote from a movie or something like that.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
That's okay, the joke has to do with the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" (If you like sci-fi, see this!). In it (SPOILER ALERT) a computer system named HAL 9000 goes crazy for some reason.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh cgf. I adore your new signature. Need I say more?
Hehe, I was gonna say that a little earlier, too. Aaawesome siggy, crazed gonzo fa!! I love it! :big_grin:
I think we might catch and roast us a goat or two. That'll teach them to try to shove us to our death.
Lol! Now theeeeere's an idea! :wink: I love that, Marty. I'll bet our piggies would like us to do that, too.... mmmm, I've always wanted some roast mountain goat! :wink:
Question: How many of you got the joke from my last signature 'Hal's Gone Mad!' ?
I have to say, I didn't get it, either. I guess, like Marty, I kinda just thought it was something from a movie, but I wasn't sure.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Those are absolutely great ideas that the last piggy could have had! "I'm too young." But I kinda thought it would mainly be along the lines of "Man, I don't want to fall!" because, ya know, I couldn't blame him for that being on his mind! :wink:
I can see what you're getting at Caroline but I was just thinking that what I suggested "I want to live" would certainly at least be closely related with "I don't want to fall."
He must have especially had the implications of both those lines on his (or her:wink: ) mind when he made the special emphasis upon the part of the day I die fersure. Don't you agree?:big_grin: