Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I sure hope the goat doesn't play bowls with me and the rocks before I get to the rehab center. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, oh me too! But not to worry, you know to watch out for them goats, plus we've got Bunsen and Beaker working on that goat repellent perfume (oorrrr... cologne :wink:) and the knapsack. Plus we got William watching out for us, too! Man, with all that going on, I think we're doing pretty darn good in here! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, perfect. And in our case, that really is perfect because we'll be able to avoid the evil goats! :big_grin: And of course, because we have Piol on our side! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
But remember kids. Don't over-indulge. Hic Believe me I've learnt my lesson. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
You bet, and what a great lesson that is. Just check out all the helpful hints that can be discovered in this thread! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hehe, oh me too! But not to worry, you know to watch out for them goats, plus we've got Bunsen and Beaker working on that goat repellent perfume (oorrrr... cologne :wink:) and the knapsack. Plus we got William watching out for us, too! Man, with all that going on, I think we're doing pretty darn good in here! :big_grin:
I sure am here to whatch you guys, Caroline! Ploi!:wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
God bless you caroline william crazed gonzo fan and marty .

i went around still found a goat and wanted to go climbing again but i could not find the matteress he he does anyone want to go again climbing ?