Oz DVD on Mike's Super-Short Show

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Just saw this on the Diseny Channel:

Kermit, Piggy, and Pepe on "Mike's Super-Short Show" discussing the Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD release. Mighty want to get your VCRs ready, traders.

BEAR

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
Just saw this on the Diseny Channel:

Kermit, Piggy, and Pepe on "Mike's Super-Short Show" discussing the Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD release. Mighty want to get your VCRs ready, traders.

Traders?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
People who collect and trade Muppet media (ie. TV clips, guest spots, etc.).

I don't know how active the community is anymore...I know Ryan and GMan are still at it... D.W. also maybe?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Cool! I'll have to look out for that. Sometimes I'll randomly come across "Mike's Super Short Show" when I'm channel surfing. Usually they review crap movies but with the Muppets as guests you can't go wrong!

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I saw it last night I was so giddy to see Piggy, Pepe, and Kermit on the Disney Channel. I was wondering how olong it wouls take them to have the Muppets on the Disney Channel. Kermit(with wand making Mickey ears on the side of screen): Your watching the Disney Channel! :smile: :embarrassed:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
tinweirdo said:
Kermit(with wand making Mickey ears on the side of screen): Your watching the Disney Channel! :smile: :embarrassed:
Haha, too true, that'll be any minute now..

and G, its like a commercial, so it doesn't have any set airing times. You just sort of have to come across it during commercial breaks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, let me just say that I watch Disney Channel all the time, and I utterly despise Mike's Super Short Show. But this, OMG this was awesome! I loved Pepe, and I loved Piggy! I can't believe I typed that out loud...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
What, that you loved Piggy? I thought I got you to like her with that one chapter of Destination: Home. <shrug>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
What, that you loved Piggy? I thought I got you to like her with that one chapter of Destination: Home. <shrug>
I'm so confused, but, one things for sure, I do love Piggy now!:big_grin: :flirt: :mad: