Oz DVD on Mike's Super-Short Show

Ernie101

Reaction score
I can't stand "Mike's Super-Short Show" either. Mike or whatever really gets on my nerves, just imagine if he had a 30-minute segment.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
By the way, the Disney Channel is running a bunch of promos and whatnot for MWoO also. Prime trade material, folks. :wink:

Xela

Reaction score
Ooh, I'll have to watch more Disney Channel I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always found "Mike's Super-Short-Show" very stupid, it's so lame, and so short. It's hard to believe the turn a production, the size of a commercial into a full-blown "show", but if the Muppets are on, that's different!

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I always found "Mike's Super-Short-Show" very stupid, it's so lame, and so short. It's hard to believe the turn a production, the size of a commercial into a full-blown "show", but if the Muppets are on, that's different!

"It's Mike's Super Lame Show!"

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehe. :smile:

And people; I think you might want to forego feelings about Mike and his show...it is the Muppets, folks... :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, I never liked Mike's show either. It seems a bit too long to be called a 'super short' show. But seeing the Muppets would make the show worth watching. Too bad I don't have access to Disney.