None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From the looks of things, the entire country is screwed as far as winter is concerned, regardless of the region.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is what I've been saying! This is what I've been saying for the past decade!

This is what's happening! Winter has gradually been becoming more and more non-existent! Even now, it's 10-15 degrees above average in the 60s, pushing close to 70, and it's froggin' December! That's not supposed to happen! But no, let's continue to deny Climate Change is real, because, "Hur-hur! I wish winter felt like this all the time! That'd be great!" Yeah, it's like I said, if Climate Change had the reverse effects, and it was spring or summer that were deminishing because of prolonged fall or winter, then people would probably take it more seriously.
Well, here we are again . . . after it was forecasted that December would be way below average for much of the entire continental US this year, now we're 10-15 degrees above average with springlike weather, people are out mowing their lawns, and even the ice cream trucks are making rounds in the neighborhoods . . . and after 2021 as a whole had been the closest we've had to a seasonably average year in over a decade! A below average December could've been the perfect capper for that, but nope; now this one month has ruined an otherwise pleasant year. And I was so looking forward to such a holly jolly holiday season this year; now I'm soured.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s been mostly 40s-50s in my area.

Honestly if we don’t get any snow then so be it. I just like bundling up in winter time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Biden isn't the one who canceled Christmas this year: Mother Nature did.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, don’t mind me as I sleep in with this nice, cold, snowy weather ❄ ⛄

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In all due respect Snowthy, you are so wrong if your perception of Christmas is that shallow.
We got an inch up here.
Maybe it will finally dawn on you maybe maybe zMAYBE you’re in the wrong place.

Even if we didnt get snow, Christmas will still come regardless. Like it always have, like it always will.

Maybe you need to go to Hawaii. No snow there, but they still have Christmas.

Bask in your Yuletide misery. Nobody is more entitled to being miserable than you.

And there will probably be more “Climate Deniers”. Do you know why, Chicken Little?

The sky can only fall once.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This aged quite well

Well, here we are again: above average with spring-like conditions, and raining buckets to boot (and it's only for one day). So far, 2021 is already off to a poor start.
You know what? I used to feel sorry for you.
But we’re only 21 hours into this year and already you’re whining about the weather.
That sure didn’t take long.
Your complaining about the weather is YOUR choice.
If this is you now, you’re gonna be impossible when summer comes.

You’re right. The rest of this year is gonna suck, in spite of being an odd numbered year.
Best of luck to you and your crappy attitude.