Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
Yeah, I don't see how it could have been missed.
Well, a friend who worked at a comic shop mis-informed me on it saying it was a puppet. That's how it was missed. Didn't read the article, moi.

Davina

Reaction score
the link seems to have vanished or is otherwise no longer viewable.. anyone have an alternate link?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Terry, got 2 questions for ya.

1st, what prices will the Gonzo and Animal replica Muppets be at? Will they be $199.99, same as Kermie, or will they be more? I can't get both. Probably will only get Gonzo, because I feel a certain kinship with :concern: .

2nd, I knew from Day 1 that these would be photo posers. That being said, is it going to be possible to make new clothes for Gonzo and others using a sewing machine?

Thanks Terry!

BJ

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I can't image any company owning the rights the the Muppets making puppet replicas. There would be too many shady characters out there trying to make a quick buck if they could get their hands on REAL looking Muppet puppets. I'm sure someone like Peter Jackson would have a field day! lol.

justintai

Reaction score
how do u llok at those pics?

I really want to see those pics but the link never brings me to the page... Any ideas??:smile:
King Prawn said:
the link doesn't seem to work for me, i'll try it again in a while. What a great day confimation from Henson on the Fraggle film and soon I'll get to see Animal. I've been wanting to see him ever since he was rumoured to be second in the line

King Prawn

Reaction score
justintai said:
I really want to see those pics but the link never brings me to the page... Any ideas??:smile:
I had to go and use a friends computer so I could see them because for some reason I can't view it using any of the computers in my house.

Sorry I havn't been much help but I would very much appreciate it if someone could post a diffrent link or something.

Thanks

Marky

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Terry, got 2 questions for ya.

1st, what prices will the Gonzo and Animal replica Muppets be at? Will they be $199.99, same as Kermie, or will they be more? I can't get both. Probably will only get Gonzo, because I feel a certain kinship with :concern: .

2nd, I knew from Day 1 that these would be photo posers. That being said, is it going to be possible to make new clothes for Gonzo and others using a sewing machine?

Thanks Terry!

BJ
199.99 - What a bargain considering that guy was trying to hock his fake Janice for 550.00!!!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Marky said:
199.99 - What a bargain considering that guy was trying to hock his fake Janice for 550.00!!!
One off vs Mass produced. Whatever the legal issues - and I agree with you on this one Marky - a good copy of the mona lisa painted especially, is always going to sell for more than a print.

Status
Not open for further replies.