Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm with A Mickey Muppet.I want the replicas to be a visual replica, not a true replica if it is going to have discintergrating materials.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
For Muppetdanny I do believe that Master replicas will have Animals original Vest and brown leather pants from the Muppet Show days
Fantasic! Thanks Terry:crazy:

Marky

Reaction score
I'm holding out for Piggy & Fozzie!
BTW, is that Kermit puppetable? I have a 1978 kermit puppet, He's actually not that bad for fisher price. I've heard that the new x-pensive kermit thing isn't a puppet - to which I say - what's the point (for me)?

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Terry, I have to admit that I, too, am curious as to whether the eyebrows will be poseable for Animal and Gonzo. Originally MR stated that the eyes would be moveable, but I'd rather hear it coming from the person actually making the prototype. :smile:

Dave

mrsieve

Reaction score
Marky said:
I'm holding out for Piggy & Fozzie!
BTW, is that Kermit puppetable? I have a 1978 kermit puppet, He's actually not that bad for fisher price. I've heard that the new x-pensive kermit thing isn't a puppet - to which I say - what's the point (for me)?
The MR replica is not a puppet. I highly doubt that Disney will ever in our lifetime release replica Muppet characters.

Maybe MR will do a line of different clothing for each of the replicas released. :wink: Though I dont see that happening either.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
vaderdentist said:
Terry, I have to admit that I, too, am curious as to whether the eyebrows will be poseable for Animal and Gonzo. Originally MR stated that the eyes would be moveable, but I'd rather hear it coming from the person actually making the prototype. :smile:

Dave

yeah ditto on that bro! :zany:

Marky

Reaction score
There not puppets?

(sound of interest of purchase hitting the floor, rolling out the door with my poor meatball coverev with cheese)

Davina

Reaction score
it's been said from day 1 that they were posers.. not puppets.. so not sure how that's a shocker.....

Marky

Reaction score
Davina said:
it's been said from day 1 that they were posers.. not puppets.. so not sure how that's a shocker.....

Shocker... that reminds me, I wonder if they'll make a Beaker. Bah, not a puppet. Outrage!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Davina said:
Yeah, I don't see how it could have been missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.