New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It'll be nice if they BOTH appeared. :wink::fanatic:
I'm sure they're both going to appear.

Right now we can't really say who is going to be in this movie (outside of the obvious characters), and we can't really ay how much screentime they'll get. We'll just have to wait and see later next year.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Walter represents the modern fanboy in so many ways, and how is that any less of a character hook than "Rockstar", "Diva", or "Go-fer". Walter has proved to also be a huge fan of the Avengers saga and of CeeLo Green. I think he, like me, really invests in the things that he becomes a fan of and now that he's achieved his dream of joining the Muppets he'll do doubt become equally obsessed about other things. If the Muppet Show was still on, I have no doubt he'd be fainting often at the sight of famous stars.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I just want scooter back in and Walter I feel he is important addition to the muppets

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just want scooter back in and Walter I feel he is important addition to the muppets
When it comes to Scooter, I just hope he's displaying the characteristics mentioned by Jamie before and not just holding a clipboard/computer in the way his Muppet Baby counterpart has rubbed off on the real world Scooterisms. Better a Scooter with snark!

Hubert

Reaction score
I just think that there are so many opportunities to use Walter this movie. Last time around, his story was developing, he was finding his place. Now that that's done with, we can really start to see more of Walter as a regular character. I just can think about all the stuff he can do...mention some obscure knowledge to a Muppet that they barely even remember happening, there's all sorts of possibilities for an obsessed Muppet fan and entertainer backstage.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I just think that there are so many opportunities to use Walter this movie. Last time around, his story was developing, he was finding his place. Now that that's done with, we can really start to see more of Walter as a regular character. I just can think about all the stuff he can do...mention some obscure knowledge to a Muppet that they barely even remember happening, there's all sorts of possibilities for an obsessed Muppet fan and entertainer backstage.
:fanatic:: "Hey, Kermit, remember that time you guys were on the Tonight Show to promote season 1 of the Muppet show?"
:smile:: "Well, no not exactly. I was on the Tonight Show several times..."
:fanatic:: "Okay, how about the time you guys did the Polaroid commercial at Miss Piggy's house, and Gonzo made fun the food she made... I love that stuff!"
:smile:: "Uh, Walter, frankly I barely remember half of the things we do."

Status
Not open for further replies.