New movies coming out...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
CraigD said:
It's on DVD in Australia. Probably hasn't hit the shelves yet in the states.
I can't wait til it comes out here seeing as I probably wont get to see it in theaters.

frogboy said:
She has one big family.
HA!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Nemo will most likely edge out the Lion King. I'm betting it will only be by a million or two. Considering it's still in the top ten, and has quite a few weeks of play left, it will inch up there, and it will take some time, but it will topple the Lion King, but just barely.

Drtooth

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
yeah....but I have faith! hehe

I mean, the lizzie mguire (spelling...haha) movie is still making money, (not much, but it's adding up)

Eagerly awaiting the day she gets too fat and old to be cute (in this day and age, if she's over 20, and she weighs 2 pounds more than a alightly pudgy Kindergartener)

But the worst news... 2 crappy movies alert..

Taxi...sure ***** all over my favorite sitcom! All I know is Jimmy Fallon (YUCK!!!YUCK YUCK!!!) and Queen Latifa (please don't play Elaine) are in it... for the love of God tell me they got Danny DeVito, Christopher Lloyd and Tony Danza to reprise their roles... at least Christopher Lloyd (it's not like they can tell he aged...)

And the "Afterparty" with Jamie Kennedy (you know, from that lousy WB show?) which is basically the same premise as "Dude where's my car" only it's a bacholer party... his... idioticy ensue.... yuck...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Finding Nemo has the bloopers yet? You'd think they would do them like they have for all the other pixar flims? are they out yet or not?

thanks!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, they might not. they changed a few things up, to keep from being predictable. maybe they nixed it because of that

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just saw League. It wasn't the best film, but very creative and unpredictable. I enjoyed it. Just had to turn my brain off a bit. There was a better story to be told, but this one was a fun adventure worth a matinee IMHO.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it sounds decent to me, not nothing I have to run out and see. I'll probably rent it when it comes out

radionate

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Just saw League. It wasn't the best film, but very creative and unpredictable. I enjoyed it. Just had to turn my brain off a bit. There was a better story to be told, but this one was a fun adventure worth a matinee IMHO.
Why didn't you go see Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You crazy fool.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Does anyone know if Finding Nemo has the bloopers yet? You'd think they would do them like they have for all the other pixar flims? are they out yet or not?

thanks!
I don't believe they are having a blooper roll this time.