New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i wasn't to impressed with the previews to the hulk..the graphics looked real cheesy and the movie doesn't look all that impressive. i wouldn't be surprised if this movie doesn't do that good at the box office.

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, it will do very well at the box office. You wouldn't believe the number of people who go for this stuff. I have a friend who has his mind set on seeing it just because of the teaser trailer.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It will definitely be considered a hit by minimum standards, but there's a possibility it will also be considered a disappointment if it doesn't live up to the hype. Either way it will make a profit. I don't think it will do Spiderman Business, but few movies do.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It will definitely be considered a hit by minimum standards, but there's a possibility it will also be considered a disappointment if it doesn't live up to the hype. Either way it will make a profit. I don't think it will do Spiderman Business, but few movies do.
I think you are wrong Jamie. I think this will tank faster then you can bat an eye. I have a hunch that they won't even allow the critics to review it before it's national launch date, which is a sure sign its bad bad bad. Most action movie buffs I know aren't excited at all about it, mainly because of the crappy looking f/x. As I write this I'm thinking it might hit the 100 million mark, but I don't even know if it will do that. Too many other big hitters out this summer that might give the Hulk a TKO.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
well i wasn't that impressed with the preview when i saw it...thi movie will probably make money, but not as much as what the movie studio wants. i think the movie may be a disapointment to people who see it....

ryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I don't want anyone who hasn't seen X-Men to get miffed so I'll speak very briefly. If you haven't seen the film, read no further. The character who supposedly dies in the end of the film must have survived somehow because the performer just signed on for X-Men 3. I found that funny. Well, it's the X-Men afterall. Of course they're hard to kill. :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
It's not a surprise to folks who know the storyline of the comic. That character returns multiple times.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, in the comic book, that character dies and then comes back. And I know exactly how they're going to bring back the character too (if they follow the way it was done in the comic).

I would like to see more of Colossus in the next one.

But, boy, I really liked Nightcrawler. He was great!

"...In ze circus, I was known as ze 'Incredible Nightcrawler.'"

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
if anyone saw a shadow of a bird that was on the water, then that's how that character will come back......not as a bird of course but......

ryan