New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I always wanted to see Denzel cast as Superman. Probably not going to happen, but I think he'd be awesome! He's certainly handsome enough, and he's one of the few who could pull off the whole straight-arrow "truth, justice, and the American way" thing without seeming cheesy.
I never would have thought of that but that would be interesting. It would be a little adjustment, but I think he could pull it off very well.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Wow, this thread's been dead for a surprisingly long time. I just saw "Mean Girls" last night. I thought it was a pretty good movie. Pretty typical teen movie, but kinda cute and not very crude. Lindsey Lohan is very likable. And I got a kick out of the fact that they mentioned Ladysmith Black Mombazo (I think I spelled that wrong), who were featured on Paul Simon's "Graceland." All in all, good flick.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waiting for:

Shrek 2
Thunderbirds
The Bourne Supremacy

You guys waiting for anything at the moment?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Spiderman 2 seems good so far on the previews. But i'm still a little iffy on the new Batman movie. Sure it has a good cast, but will it be good or not? I wish Micheal Keaton and Tim Burton were on board, or at least Keaton to continue the movies.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've never seen any batman, but looking at the cast, this one looks the most promising.

I will be seeing this one, if I can.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I've never seen any batman, but looking at the cast, this one looks the most promising.

I will be seeing this one, if I can.
Who knows how it'll turn out. Batman and Robin had a good cast and it turned out to be the worst one out of the bunch. So you never know........

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just got back from seeing The Day After Tomrrow......The only thing good about this movie was the special effects. Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I just got back from seeing The Day After Tomrrow......The only thing good about this movie was the special effects. Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

ryan
Really?

I've been thinking 'bout seeing it, should I?

Is it worth going to cimema to see the special effects, even if the rest is hopeless? HWat thinkest thou?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Really?

I've been thinking 'bout seeing it, should I?

Is it worth going to cimema to see the special effects, even if the rest is hopeless? HWat thinkest thou?
Everybody has an opinion that is different so just because I said i didn't really like it doesn't mean you won't. I'd say go and see the movie today or tomorrow or whenever. It's just that all of these big budget summer movies that I've seen so far have loads of special effects but not enough story to them. The only good summer movie that I saw was Shrek 2. But the summer movie season just got started so who knows.

Go see the movie just for the heck of it. You may like it or not.