New movies coming out...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I'll go see anything with Tom Hanks, and anything made by Spielberg. Those guys have given me so much entertainment for so long that I feel I owe them the price of a ticket when they put something new out.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
since i had nothing else to do today, other than school work for my college classes, i saw man on fire. talk about a dark movie. but it was really good. i could go into the details on what denzal washington does to these people when he is trying to find where dakota is and all.

3 1/2 out of 4 stars....

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I like Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning, but that movie doesn't appeal to me at all. At first I thought it might be something I would at least consider renting when it came out, but all the clips I've seen and reviews I've heard make it sound like something that would make me sick to my stomach... :concerned:
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
but all the clips I've seen and reviews I've heard make it sound like something that would make me sick to my stomach... :concerned:
Erin
yeah, especially some of the things he does to his enemies......great stuff!....

i know gonzo would do them!.....

ryan

Beebers

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I like Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning, but that movie doesn't appeal to me at all. At first I thought it might be something I would at least consider renting when it came out, but all the clips I've seen and reviews I've heard make it sound like something that would make me sick to my stomach... :concerned:
Erin
I won't spend money on it, it's absolutely a rough, guy flick. I wish Washington, who is one of our finest working actors, would get back to doing some story-driven films with fine scripts. His performances in stories like Philadelphia are without compare.

:cool:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
New movies I'm looking forward to see:

VK*** Bill2
Van Helsing
Harry Potter POA
Spiderman2
King Arthur
Alien vs. Predator
Hero
De-lovely

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I always wanted to see Denzel cast as Superman. Probably not going to happen, but I think he'd be awesome! He's certainly handsome enough, and he's one of the few who could pull off the whole straight-arrow "truth, justice, and the American way" thing without seeming cheesy.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I won't spend money on it, it's absolutely a rough, guy flick. I wish Washington, who is one of our finest working actors, would get back to doing some story-driven films with fine scripts. His performances in stories like Philadelphia are without compare.
Well he is coming out with a new movie in the summer from the guy who directed him in "Philadelphia." Looks like you got your wish.

ryan