New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have to say judging by the previews, even though I haven't seen Garfield the movie yet, that the movie looks to be a real dissapointment. I don't really think making a movie about the comic book cat was a good idea. A cartoon series, yes, but a movie, eh...

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I have to say judging by the previews, even though I haven't seen Garfield the movie yet, that the movie looks to be a real dissapointment. I don't really think making a movie about the comic book cat was a good idea. A cartoon series, yes, but a movie, eh...

ryan

Same here. I'm not sure I'll like but since I'm a big Garfield fan I thought why not. I really don't like they used only Garfield as CGI and the rest just w/ CGI moving mouths. Heres whats going on at Animal Planet.

http://www.garfield.com/news/inomovienews.html

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Everybody has an opinion that is different so just because I said i didn't really like it doesn't mean you won't. I'd say go and see the movie today or tomorrow or whenever. It's just that all of these big budget summer movies that I've seen so far have loads of special effects but not enough story to them. The only good summer movie that I saw was Shrek 2. But the summer movie season just got started so who knows.

Go see the movie just for the heck of it. You may like it or not.
Okidoki...

Fozzie

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the King Arthur movie, is anyone else? I also am looking forward to The Chronicles Of Riddick.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
I am really looking forward to the King Arthur movie, is anyone else? I also am looking forward to The Chronicles Of Riddick.
Interesting, I've not heard of either of these movies yet can you elaborate?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the Garfield Movie trailers. I would need the for the windows media player. I would love the one w/ him dancing around w/ Odie while the "Hey Mama" plays in the background. Could some one help me please.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I saw a preview yesterday for a movie called "Two Brothers." It looks really good. It's a movie about a kid and his pet tiger, looks maybe a bit like the movie "Cheetah." But it's definitely one I want to see. I also want to see "The Story of the Weeping Camel," which I saw on Siskel and Ebert. Ebert loved it, Siskel was unimpressed. I think it looks like my kind of movie.
Erin

Lu775

Reaction score
The ads for "Two Brothers" make me tear up. (looks like lots of bad things happen to the tigers over the course of the movie) Those two little tiger cubs are so cute!