New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
I just saw Ladykillers last weekend and I loved it. I especially loved it when (censored for people who have yet to see it)flies. That was so cool.
i saw that movie a few weeks ago. it was okay. a little weird, but the cohen brothers who directed the movie have directed weired stuff before.

anybody going to see the alamo this weekend?.....i know i am, since i brought the movie up!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
just got back from seeing 13 going on 30. great references about the 80's. the movie was good. i thought jennfier garner did a nice job.

3 out of 4 stars

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, part of me says "I liked it the first time I saw it, when it was called 'Big.'" (End snarky David Spade impression). I have to admit, though, that every time I've seen the trailer the "Thriller" dancing absolutely cracks me up. I kinda want to see it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hehehe. Yeah, it is a pretty obvious remake. But this could be one of the ones that actually works. :halo: I just saw a preview yesterday for another new Tom Hanks movie I'd never heard of before, something where he's some kind of world leader stuck in an airport. Looks interesting. And some group was singing "Leavin' on a Jet Plane" all the way through the preview, so that made me even more intrigued. :wink:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey listen up, you guys:

Dreamworks has a Live-Action Herge's Adventure's of Tintin in the works!

Along with Captain Haddock, the Twin Detectives, and the Profesor!

This could be cool (or it could be C**&)

Thoughts:

Beebers

Reaction score
I think you summed it up nicely with, it could be C or C. It's a good idea; let's hope they don't screw it up, because a well-made version of that would be worth seeing.

:cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I hope they go with Cool, not the other C.

I've been wanting to see a Live-Action Tintin, since, well, since forever. I only discovered there is one (a series of three actually) in the works already, yesterday, though.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Hehehe. Yeah, it is a pretty obvious remake. But this could be one of the ones that actually works. :halo: I just saw a preview yesterday for another new Tom Hanks movie I'd never heard of before, something where he's some kind of world leader stuck in an airport. Looks interesting. And some group was singing "Leavin' on a Jet Plane" all the way through the preview, so that made me even more intrigued. :wink:
Erin
Yeah, it's called "The Terminal" and he plays a man who's passport becomes invalid after his country ceases to exist in the middle of his flight. Thus, he's not allowed to leave the airport. Catherine Zeta Jones plays a stewardess who becomes his love interest. I believe it's based on a true story--though I'm sure very, very loosely. I remember that it was scheduled for a July release.

That is a great song, BTW.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ah, yes, that sounds right. Another one to add to the list of movies I probably won't catch in the theater... :stick_out_tongue: I agree, great song! :smile:
Erin