New movies coming out...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Depends on who you talk to. Not speakin' to the right crowd with me, as Episode II was one of my all-time favorite movies.

-Matt

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
episode II was good, but to much computer technology that messed up the movie for my tastes...

ryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think a cameo of Han Solo would be cool as long as it was a quick cut rather than a plot point. There are many cameos in the last 2 Star Wars films. Why stop now? Heck, Episode One even featured ET. I don't think a shot showing Han in a sight gag as a troublemaking toddler would be bad for the film. However, I do think the corny dialogue could be an issue. :wink:

Anyway, I think it's all good.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did I read that wrong or did that say ET was a cameo in Ep!?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
ET and his friends are in the senate meeting. Watch it again. They are very clearly there. Fun stuff. Wish they'd included a Koozbanian too. :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Depends on who you talk to. Not speakin' to the right crowd with me, as Episode II was one of my all-time favorite movies.

-Matt
Amen, brother.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard

So what do you guys think about the news of a Thunderbirds live-action film, or do you think nothing of it?
Please tell me you mean Thundercats! I do not like the prospect of a movie based on Puppets with an all human cast. What would happen if they did it to :smile: :embarrassed: :mad: :concern: :wink: ????

Anyway., ET in ep 1? Pretty trippy... In the movie ET, they were playing with Star Wars action figures!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree about the Thunderbirds thing though I was looking forward to it to start with. It is good to have somthing Thunderbirdy. BUT The story is centered around TinTin, Alan, and, you won't believe this, some kid that wasn't in the seres at ALL, AND the main machine is a new one called Thunderbird 6. 6 for crying out loud what was wrong with the other ones?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What is this world coming to?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
ET and his friends are in the senate meeting. Watch it again. They are very clearly there.
Wow. I completely missed that part! Cool though, I love E.T.:flirt:

originally posted by Drtooth: In the movie ET, they were playing with Star Wars action figures!
That's one of my favorite parts! I love it when he holds up Greedo and makes them fight:smile: